+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
HI all, just wondering, in my GCMS notes, my primary office is still in Ottawa, but there's a secondary office in Etobicoke IRCC. Does this mean my file has been moved there? I heard that when they move the file to local offices, it means it won't be too long to see the result after that?

davidaminelli

Jul 30, 2018
I am still waiting May 29. E passed, C progress, S Not Started. Medicals expired today.
I'm just like you.

Medical expired on May 7, after 10 days it changed to “you do not need a medical exam”, but when I called they said it was nothing.

Now I see: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

pravu87

Jan 27, 2021
Is there any scenario where i can ask for a refund and not go through with this process? I have decided to pursue other plans that does not require to put my life on hold. Pls let me know.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Is there any scenario where i can ask for a refund and not go through with this process? I have decided to pursue other plans that does not require to put my life on hold. Pls let me know.
You can send a web form and request for withdrawal of your application, however, you will most likely not get a refund if you applied since May 2020. That’s because your application has already passed the initial completeness checks and so they’ve already started the processing.

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
You’ll likely only get your right to permanent residence fee refunded at this stage. You need to send a webform about withdrawing. Once you’ve withdrawn, you’ll need to enter the express entry draw again if you want to reapply

Reactions: Kerikeri

Mehkal

Nov 13, 2020
Hi everybody,
Could you please help me with this? I do not know what the following means, and IRCC has requested this from me.

Education diplomas/degrees: Please provide a filled out Information for Students form. Please complete the form fully with information concerning any current and past studies.

Thank you in advance
Have you figured out what this form is? is it the same as below? I have been requested the same info but there is no form attached to the letter.

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
We never had to create any thesis, should it be NA ?

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

5- List of publication(s) and research papers
No publications or research papers were created by me. Should it be NONE ?

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
Education Loan from "State Bank of India" bank.
Since I got a job after my engineering, I paid the entire load in easy monthly installments and the entire loan was repaid by April 2010.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organization and in what field of work?

What should I write here ?

Name of company : Are they asking my current company ?
Duties: Are they asking my current duties ?
Name of supervisor(s) : Are they asking name of my current Supervisors ?

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
hello guys i need you help.

I am May 12 2020 PNP applicant. I was wondering if i can make a new profile and wait for invitation in CEC class and withdraw my this profile later invitation,?

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
hello guys i need you help.

I am May 12 2020 PNP applicant. I was wondering if i can make a new profile and wait for invitation in CEC class and withdraw my this profile later invitation,?
I think they are working on backlogs
Your situation seems not so bad
There are hundreds of jan -april persons still waiting
Be patient a little bit more
Your days will come for sure
From 16 month old applicant

Reactions: alderaan_resident

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
I think they are working on backlogs
Your situation seems not so bad
There are hundreds of jan -april persons still waiting
Be patient a little bit more
Your days will come for sure
From 16 month old applicant
we both stuck at same visa office(sydney) and same officer CB01126. have you seen any movement in last couple months in any applicant case.?

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
we both stuck at same visa office(sydney) and same officer CB01126. have you seen any movement in last couple months in any applicant case.?
pplications assigned to CB01126 are not actually assigned to a particular officer; CB01126 is used as a “container” code only, to house electronic files that have been reviewed by a level 1 decision-maker, and that are now in queue for further review or action by an officer.

https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-cb01126/

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Have you figured out what this form is? is it the same as below? I have been requested the same info but there is no form attached to the letter.

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
We never had to create any thesis, should it be NA ?

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies

5- List of publication(s) and research papers
No publications or research papers were created by me. Should it be NONE ?

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
Education Loan from "State Bank of India" bank.
Since I got a job after my engineering, I paid the entire load in easy monthly installments and the entire loan was repaid by April 2010.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organization and in what field of work?

What should I write here ?

Name of company : Are they asking my current company ?
Duties: Are they asking my current duties ?
Name of supervisor(s) : Are they asking name of my current Supervisors ?
this usually means the start of security. They are asking about your education not work. Most probable your first visa was study and this is regarding that. If you had any thesis just write it and other wise NA or a simple explanation should be enough.