+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

pravu87

Jan 27, 2021
Hi All,

I've ordered my GCMS notes and found this - "Regulation: PNP PARKED CASE NOTES Case Parked due to the following:- Other:"

Can anyone pls clarify on what this means?

Thanks

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
No, but it is said that I call IRCC. Not sure why the email but it sounds like they somehow recorded or acknowledge my call.
Yes...they know how many times you have called..
That's it ...
Call center agent will be yelling at you
Saying same covid excuses
You will be more disappointed n depressed
Some nice agent might send you a meaningless covid email
Once again u might feel bad

Reactions: Afi365

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys, are there any FSW-O who got their COPR??!! My AOR is 4th of May, 2020
hi, my AOR is May 16th 2020. Last time I ordered GCMS notes back in January, only my eligibility had been passed. Criminality and Security not even started :( how about you ? the wait is exhausting! I don't even know if they are processing FSW-O applicants. Have you heard anything ?

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Outland people i guess it might take time at the moment, Bcoz they issues PPR & then issue you a COPR. Currently to my knowledge PPR is taking time.
Thank you , the fun part is I have seen AOR feb 2021 receive COPR with Outland dependent

egycan1990

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2020
hi, my AOR is May 16th 2020. Last time I ordered GCMS notes back in January, only my eligibility had been passed. Criminality and Security not even started :( how about you ? the wait is exhausting! I don't even know if they are processing FSW-O applicants. Have you heard anything ?
Hi, I got my GCMS back in March, and only eligibility passed, security and criminality not started also‍. I don’t know what should be done actually. I even got a representative managing my case, and they too can’t push IRCC to move my case at a faster pace. They ordered the GCMS again, and I will probably receive it within the next 2 weeks. Do you know other FSW-O applicants in other months, who got their COPR??

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi, I got my GCMS back in March, and only eligibility passed, security and criminality not started also‍. I don’t know what should be done actually. I even got a representative managing my case, and they too can’t push IRCC to move my case at a faster pace. They ordered the GCMS again, and I will probably receive it within the next 2 weeks. Do you know other FSW-O applicants in other months, who got their COPR??
Could you share your Officer?

HappyKing80

Apr 17, 2021
I feel you..I've changed so many plans and put my life on hold during this process, at this stage of being completely tired of bs and simply waiting makes you feel like there is no point in this anymore. Just want you to know that you're not alone feeling like this...

Maybe, its a good thing for you, and leaving is a viable option. I really wish that everything will work out for you no matter what you choose!!!
My AOR is May 1 - According to COPR everything was completed by Oct 10 and I could see the COPR number in the GCMS notes. I reached out to my area MPP and then it got approved. I am not sure its a co-incidence or the MPP's query got it approved, it could be a good try

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
My AOR is May 1 - According to COPR everything was completed by Oct 10 and I could see the COPR number in the GCMS notes. I reached out to my area MPP and then it got approved. I am not sure its a co-incidence or the MPP's query got it approved, it could be a good try
I guess MPP query follow up works, I had other friend of mine how was in the same position & they got it approved. 29th mar raised MP, MP office followed up 2nd apr got the update. 9th apr COPR received. I am in the same boat now, Apr 20th medical extended. Just waiting for the COPR letter.

Sep 16, 2020
I got an update TODAY. When I logged out and logged in again, it changed to submitted. I also received the following response TODAY to my webfrom which I raised two-three weeks ago. You can also see my enquiry at the end ... Do you have any ideas what does this update means? Is it because of my webform.

Good day Karimzadeh Younjali Morteza,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this is a response to the enquiries received below.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're working at full capacity to process applications. You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already submitted an Express Entry application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class, we invite you to visit our website to:

· Check your application status,

o the Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is available in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool,

· See where we're at with processing during the pandemic,

o the date posted on our website is updated weekly,

o it is determined by looking at the applications we recently made a final decision on,

o we then calculate the average date that we received those applications.

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Simone, agent 4720
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form is used for convenience; it refers to all genders.
Sent: 2021-04-30 6:10:57 PM
To: Question-DoNotReply-NePasRepondre@cic.gc.ca
Subject: In Canada Case Specific Enquiry - Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

Enquiry:
Thank you for NOT investigating my background check during this troubling time. I have just held my life for a long time, and I was waiting for a decision. This delay just destroyed my life. I am an inland applicant inside Canada (CEC program). You can leave my documents there for years and years. I have lost all my hope.
Sent: 2021-04-30 6:11:11 PM

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
How do you raise the Query to MPP? Is it your local MPP? I'm an inland CEC applicant based out of Kitchener-Waterloo region.