+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
At this moment, this is useless to me. I have decided to leave in about 19-20 days. Therefore, it does not make any sense to order it now, and it takes some time to receive a response from them. I cannot hold my life on staying here without any progress.
I feel you..I've changed so many plans and put my life on hold during this process, at this stage of being completely tired of bs and simply waiting makes you feel like there is no point in this anymore. Just want you to know that you're not alone feeling like this...

Maybe, its a good thing for you, and leaving is a viable option. I really wish that everything will work out for you no matter what you choose!!!

Reactions: Kerikeri

DB233

May 3, 2020
Has anyone reached out directly to CPC-Ottawa and received a helpful response? My criminality has been the only thing pending since around November 2020 (with zero movement since), and it's getting a little silly now especially as people from Q4 are getting approved. I call the general phone line around once a month, and whilst sympathetic, they have zero influence over the visa offices.

AOR May 2; CEC Inland!

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
I'm also still waiting. AOR may 21, CEC outland. Eligibility passed, criminality in progress, security not started - from a phone call last Thursday.
Ordered GCMS since March 20 something and still haven't got my GCMS notes also o_O

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Im an inland applicant. today, I received fresh GCMS notes, It's showing all stages are completed and approved with Final - Approved.

I have got Medical Passed update on 19th April.

But still I haven't received COPR mail or any communication from IRCC.

Calling to IRCC always give single response every time that to wait..

Please help me in case you had this experience or you have any clue about this.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Im an inland applicant. today, I received fresh GCMS notes, It's showing all stages are completed and approved with Final - Approved.

I have got Medical Passed update on 19th April.

But still I haven't received COPR mail or any communication from IRCC.

Calling to IRCC always give single response every time that to wait..

Please help me in case you had this experience or you have any clue about this.
your VO?

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

I saw a pattern I think. Each time that I called IRCC and sound sad and frustrated that still my application has not gone through, I received an email from them after the call but if I were not complaining, I did not receive anything. Did anyone else see same thing?

Reactions: Kerikeri

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

I saw a pattern I think. Each time that I called IRCC and sound sad and frustrated that still my application has not gone through, I received an email from them after the call but if I were not complaining, I did not receive anything. Did anyone else see same thing?
Do u find that email is meaningful?