+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
we r in the same boat. good luck
Buddy there are still many unlucky fellows like us dont worry wishing we all will get our day too..just not to be negative im saying this...lol honestly not sure...tried all the ways(MP office,webforms,case enquiry forms) to get back the officer DA20220 back to my file no changes..

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
Buddy there are still many unlucky fellows like us dont worry wishing we all will get our day too..just not to be negative im saying this...lol honestly not sure...tried all the ways(MP office,webforms,case enquiry forms) to get back the officer DA20220 back to my file no changes..
Your case looks like you passed everything just wait for the COPR email but mine is the criminality is still progress and security is not started

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Your case looks like you passed everything just wait for the COPR email but mine is the criminality is still progress and security is not started
No man if everything was passed atleast i would leave it and go ahead with my things....criminality is still.in pedning..im expecting atleast if a decision is made based on it i would either applying again if rejected or do something tired of waiting with no progress from aug2020...criminality report is ready to be assessed by officer from.nov 2020 and i know it wilp be passed no criminal record for me in the past...but being in idle state for many months making me feel like what if it continues for 1more yr thinking that it will be passed wasting my time..thats why im waiting until.june and may be withdrawing application and re applying...if i see atleast final decision is made by then i wouldnt be worried if the COPR comes in next 6months or a year...

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
No man if everything was passed atleast i would leave it and go ahead with my things....criminality is still.in pedning..im expecting atleast if a decision is made based on it i would either applying again if rejected or do something tired of waiting with no progress from aug2020...criminality report is ready to be assessed by officer from.nov 2020 and i know it wilp be passed no criminal record for me in the past...but being in idle state for many months making me feel like what if it continues for 1more yr thinking that it will be passed wasting my time..thats why im waiting until.june and may be withdrawing application and re applying...if i see atleast final decision is made by then i wouldnt be worried if the COPR comes in next 6months or a year...
I can feel you. Same feeling here

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
Do you know the officer and VO?
I haven't applied for GCMS notes (which I regret now). Is there any other way to get this info?

I'm even thinking to write a local MP since it's already a year for me and my application is so straightforward...Can't see why it's taking so long just for those who applied in the 2nd Q of 2020. The worst unfair part is that I know so many people who applied much later than me (like in Aug, Sep) and they got theirs COPR a month ago :(

ari_99

Nov 9, 2020
Is anyone has been able to reach IRCC in the last couple of days??

I've been trying constantly with multiple tries (in the past it worked), but now all I hear " due to the volume, we are not able to transfer you ..."