+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I called IRCC this morning to check this and they told me my application has been approved! So they passed all my stages and made the final decision all on the same day.
Now my file is in the Etobicoke office waiting for my COPR to be issued. Nothing has changed in my online account yet, but hopefully not too long left to wait now. :)
Awesome... Congrats!

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
This is BS. I’m May 20 AOR. All passed since Feb 28. This DM10032 taking sweet time making a decision!!
I send a webform last week, no response to it yet!
Hey we have same officer working on our files. For me everything passed since Jan 23 and I ordered gcms notes on feb 3 and got on March 1st and says approved but nothing on portal. Let me know please when uh get any update

Dean Wang

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks! Yes I’m in Canada so I call their (888) 242-2100 number. They’ve changed their menu recently so my old 2,1,1,0 trick doesn’t work anymore! You will need to navigate through the options and then after the one where you press 1 to listen to your application status, you can press 0 to speak with an agent. If you’re in Canada, you can leave your number and they call you back when they reach your place in the queue :) good luck!
you need press 2 1 1 2 2

Blondebirdy

Oct 31, 2020
2 ghost updates in 3 days anybody reckon they could be porciessing my file, I don’t want to call as I can’t handle more bad news

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
Hey we have same officer working on our files. For me everything passed since Jan 23 and I ordered gcms notes on feb 3 and got on March 1st and says approved but nothing on portal. Let me know please when uh get any update
@legalfalcon Any idea how can we wake up this person and get him to do his job. I’m so done with this BS man.

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
2 ghost updates in 3 days anybody reckon they could be porciessing my file, I don’t want to call as I can’t handle more bad news
It means your application will got approved very soon. Same thing happened to me

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
@legalfalcon

I am May 17th AOR CEC Inland . I passed all stages on January 27th 2021 and yet to receive COPR.
Last time when I called IRCC , Agent told me that my file got approved and virtual landing is pending. I got confused with "file got approved" and asked the agent that it means final decision got completed and she din't answered correctly and the last update on file was Jan 27th only ( the day I passed all stages ) and the file is at Ottawa only after all stages passed and it didn't transferred to local VO . I am confused , how to understand this and I hope final decision is yet to made ? it's more than 50 days after all stages passed . will I get copr from Ottawa or have to wait until it gets transferred to local vo to issue copr ? Please clarify .

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
@legalfalcon

I am May 17th AOR CEC Inland . I passed all stages on January 27th 2021 and yet to receive COPR.
Last time when I called IRCC , Agent told me that my file got approved and virtual landing is pending. I got confused with "file got approved" and asked the agent that it means final decision got completed and she din't answered correctly and the last update on file was Jan 27th only ( the day I passed all stages ) and the file is at Ottawa only after all stages passed and it didn't transferred to local VO . I am confused , how to understand this and I hope final decision is yet to made ? it's more than 50 days after all stages passed . will I get copr from Ottawa or have to wait until it gets transferred to local vo to issue copr ? Please clarify .
I've been waiting for the final decision since Nov 27! My file is still in Ottawa.

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
@legalfalcon

DO you have anything on your CIC portal. Can you see COPR number updated?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

There are many application in the same situation where all stages are passed, and the GCMS notes show approved, yet there is no COPR.

There is nothing to be concerned, if your application is approved you will be sent a COPR, which can take time. Also, if your have any family members who are outside Canada, that could be another reason for the delay.

Once the COPR is issued or the process is initiated, you will see your COPR number on your MyCIC account.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi buddy, I have a question. Since I need to travel back to my country during mid-April, I know when entering Canada I would need a PRTD to travel back to Canada. So my question is, do you think it's better to get the COPR while I am in Canada and then travel or can I travel regardless during mid-April without the COPR in hand? Just want to be cautious and sure before finalizing the air ticket so that I don't have to worry about my PR.

My AOR is May 30, CEC Inland, Bio-exempted! The last update was during the first week of February: Eligibility passed (Oct 2020), Criminality in progress, and Security not started.