File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Really happy to see a pattern from IRCC in dealing with the backlog. Hopefully majority of May CEC will be done by end of this week.

Interested to know which month would be next... June or April? This will tell us which direction they are going. I guess we will know by next week Tuesday.

All the best.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
anybody knows how long it takes to receive copr document after approval? TIA
I read some where in the post and the person got in 11 days

AmanDman

Feb 8, 2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 16, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
This is BS. I’m May 20 AOR. All passed since Feb 28. This DM10032 taking sweet time making a decision!!
I send a webform last week, no response to it yet!

bachchan

Apr 17, 2020
I've tried to call IRCC infinite number of times and haven't succeeded even once.
Do you guys have any secret how to get to an agent?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
thanks for giving some motivaton.
i have one more question as i got PNP in manager position so if i change my job do i need to be in same job class or i can do any job.?
Thats a good one. If your nomination is restricted to your current employer than for sure No, otherwise Yes, but then it should be in the same NOC. Again if you have claimed 50 points for arranged employment than I would suggest you to wait till you get COPR, because some people here believe that when you switch jobs you are actually breaking the condition of arranged employment which says that your employer will provide you employment for at least 1 year after you get your PR. Whereas I believe if you have Open Work Permit and can secure a new job in same NOC with long term employment condition it should work.

bachchan

Apr 17, 2020
Just managed to call IRCC.
No progress since September.

Criminality in progress
Security not started

CEC inland
AOR May 19

Last edited:

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hey everyone. I found out all stages are passed yesterday and was told by the agent that I’m now just awaiting final decision. But I then got this webform response today (I asked for it before I passed all stages). The last point is worded weird. When they say finalized, do you think they mean the whole application is done and there has been a decision already? Or do they just mean all stages are passed?
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on May 25, 2020
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on March 15, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 15, 2021 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • There are no outstanding documents at this time.
  • The application was finalized on March 15, 2021. A letter will be sent to the applicant to inform them of the decision.
I called IRCC this morning to check this and they told me my application has been approved! So they passed all my stages and made the final decision all on the same day.
Now my file is in the Etobicoke office waiting for my COPR to be issued. Nothing has changed in my online account yet, but hopefully not too long left to wait now. :)

Lucasrdea

Feb 26, 2020
I called IRCC this morning to check this and they told me my application has been approved! So they passed all my stages and made the final decision all on the same day.
Now my file is in the Etobicoke office waiting for my COPR to be issued. Nothing has changed in my online account yet, but hopefully not too long left to wait now. :)
Congrats!
can you share on how you called them? I am planning on call as well.

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Congrats!
can you share on how you called them? I am planning on call as well.
Thanks! Yes I’m in Canada so I call their (888) 242-2100 number. They’ve changed their menu recently so my old 2,1,1,0 trick doesn’t work anymore! You will need to navigate through the options and then after the one where you press 1 to listen to your application status, you can press 0 to speak with an agent. If you’re in Canada, you can leave your number and they call you back when they reach your place in the queue :) good luck!