+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
hello guys,
Is anybody here from PNP program who got any update after biomatrices. i am just seeing CEC applicants moving
my AOR is may 12
stuck on criminality in process security not started from July 23
Its been 8 months nobody had touched my file

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
hello guys,
Is anybody here from PNP program who got any update after biomatrices. i am just seeing CEC applicants moving
my AOR is may 12
stuck on criminality in process security not started from July 23
Its been 8 months nobody had touched my file
Dont worry you are not alone. I have same status as yours and file is untouched since August 8. AOR 16 June. Most of PNP files are handled by Sydney VO and that is the worst office as they dont care about time line, have the most backlog, still working on 30% capacity and enjoying work from home with a great excuse of COVID ( as if this virus is specifically looking for Sydney officers). Find my timeline in signature. Usually PNP processing time is greater than CEC, so just hang on and if you have Ottawa VO then may be you will get it soon.

Reactions: Brarjitender2

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Dont worry you are not alone. I have same status as yours and file is untouched since August 8. AOR 16 June. Most of PNP files are handled by Sydney VO and that is the worst office as they dont care about time line, have the most backlog, still working on 30% capacity and enjoying work from home with a great excuse of COVID ( as if this virus is specifically looking for Sydney officers). Find my timeline in signature. Usually PNP processing time is greater than CEC, so just hang on and if you have Ottawa VO then may be you will get it soon.
I am PnP with Etobico office and none of any officers has touched my file since Aug too. The only ones who worked on my file were a case assistant and a case analyst. Nothing in my profile, except for medical, has been passed just yet. So sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brarjitender2

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hey everyone. I found out all stages are passed yesterday and was told by the agent that I’m now just awaiting final decision. But I then got this webform response today (I asked for it before I passed all stages). The last point is worded weird. When they say finalized, do you think they mean the whole application is done and there has been a decision already? Or do they just mean all stages are passed?
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on May 25, 2020
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on March 15, 2021.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 15, 2021 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • There are no outstanding documents at this time.
  • The application was finalized on March 15, 2021. A letter will be sent to the applicant to inform them of the decision.

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
thanks for giving some motivaton.
i have one more question as i got PNP in manager position so if i change my job do i need to be in same job class or i can do any job.?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Express Entry applications
Last updated: March 16, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Reactions: Sk_89 and nns14