Jshikam

Mar 16, 2021
May 9 AOR
Med/BIL July 2 2020
Bio exempted October 17 2020
Medical expired end of January 2021
Ghost update end of February 2021
Medicals extended on March 4 2021, with "Medicals passed March 4, 2021"

Called today and the agent said everything was completed and a final decision has been made (I was waiting on criminality for a few months) and the officer just needs to come and let the decision be known to me. I tried to use reverse psychology for the agent to confirm whether I was approved by using the word "passed" when referring to the various stages, but they opted to use the word done instead. Not sure if I should be concerned by that. Maybe they were just trying to be professional and not reveal too much over the phone?

I know everything else was passed for sure, except for criminality (again the agent didn't say "passed", just "completed" and "done". However, I only needed a PCC from one country (which is up to date) and I am certainly on good terms with the RCMP, so I guess I may be overthinking it.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
PR confirmed

Aor May 22
Med July 14
Bio Oct 22
PR Confirmation March 13 as per the screenshot given by the consultant
Congratulations.. Do you have a dependent??

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Congratulations to you. I also called today, but mine is still in progress and security not started yet. Agent told me my first visa office was Ottawa, and secondary office was Sydney in Nova Scotia. She told me my documents is not in Ottawa again. I do not understand this. I think my application is very straightforward. Not at all a complicated application.
Can you please share your idea bout his dear @legalfalcon
May be try calling again and speak to another agent to get more clarity.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Ok, so I just signed into my account again and my application was approved and I got my COPR!!!! Good luck to all of you who are still waiting. It can get really stressful waiting, but hang in there!!!
Were you an inland applicant or outland ?

IPereira

Apr 19, 2020
Ok, so I just signed into my account again and my application was approved and I got my COPR!!!! Good luck to all of you who are still waiting. It can get really stressful waiting, but hang in there!!!
After seeing your update, I checked mine and there was a GU.

Reactions: Kerikeri

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Just got an update and my exempt biometrics just passed! Finally an update since October.

Does this mean my criminality passed?
Correct. You’ll have passed criminality and maybe security also. Might also have been approved. Congrats. Hope I get update today too. We’re same AOR I believe. Who’s your officer if you know?

Reactions: JaxT