+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I just called IRCC, now all stages got passed and transferred to vancouver LVO! If you got GU recently, theres a big chance that all of your stages got passed
Good news for you. Hopefully you will get copr soon.

Did you get biometric refund after GU?

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Thanks! I just spoke to them and the agent said all stages are passed!! My file is now in the Ottawa office for the final decision. So relieved! Hopefully it won’t be long until COPR now!
Congrats, and welcome to another waiting lounge :), I have now been waiting for more than 2 weeks..hopefully we will get this week

Reactions: felix-m and mlj1992

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
@Sidd_Sanghvi @felix-m

Even i saw a GU today. May 21 AOR. Sincerely hope something is happening to our files. Fingers crossed. My first GU after many months.
I called today and all stages are passed now. Final decision pending. Big relief !!!

Hope the final milestone is nearer for all. File is still in Ottawa.

The processing date mentioned in this link seems to be working https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Sep 16, 2020
I called today and all stages are passed now. Final decision pending. Big relief !!!

Hope the final milestone is nearer for all. File is still in Ottawa.

The processing date mentioned in this link seems to be working https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Congratulations to you. I also called today, but mine is still in progress and security not started yet. Agent told me my first visa office was Ottawa, and secondary office was Sydney in Nova Scotia. She told me my documents is not in Ottawa again. I do not understand this. I think my application is very straightforward. Not at all a complicated application.
Can you please share your idea bout his dear @legalfalcon