+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sep 16, 2020
believe it or not. I am opening this portal and IRCC website almost 20 times in a day to see if there is any news. I was frustrated ...
It was in October, when I called to an agent, she told me that my security and criminality has been verified. After that, I called so many times, and always heard that security has not been started yet, and criminality is still in progress. This delay affected a lot my professional career.

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
@jairam

You were right!
CO-PR showed up on my account on Friday.
I didn't receive any emails but I did get that weird update on the 26th of Feb.

Do I have to apply for my PR Card now or they will be mailing me one?

Here's my time line:
AOR May22nd - 2020
CEC - Inland app

Review of eligibility
March 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
July 15, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
February 26, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Biometrics
November 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check
February 26, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
March 12, 2021 Your application was approved

Best of luck to y'all!
Because of the pandemic, It's been a long journey for all of us but hey after what happened to me I'm sure you'll be getting your PR soon.
* May applicants
So they did ask you to submit additional documents on the 26th of Feb?

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure how to take it personally, but my 6 years old application for a study permit that was refused got updated today, does it mean anything?
Haha, that's funny. They're probably checking why you were refused as a part of the background/security check. I was also refused from getting a student visa once, I'm guessing that's the reason they're going through a comprehensive security check on me.

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Saw a ghost update.
I really hope it means something!
Had one 2 weeks before, nothing changed on that one.
Anyone else saw anything?
With great courage called the agent after seeing GU on Friday (12th March 2021) & was informed all stages have been cleared.
SIGH OF RELIEF!!!
Final Review going on & then COPR...

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
@jairam

You were right!
CO-PR showed up on my account on Friday.
I didn't receive any emails but I did get that weird update on the 26th of Feb.

Do I have to apply for my PR Card now or they will be mailing me one?

Here's my time line:
AOR May22nd - 2020
CEC - Inland app

Review of eligibility
March 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
July 15, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
February 26, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Biometrics
November 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check
February 26, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
March 12, 2021 Your application was approved

Best of luck to y'all!
Because of the pandemic, It's been a long journey for all of us but hey after what happened to me I'm sure you'll be getting your PR soon.
* May applicants
Hey, Congrats! Did you received the COPR letter Or not yet? Thanks

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Got a Ghost Update on the weekend so I just called IRCC a minute ago and my Criminality finally passed. Now my eligibility, security and criminality have all passed! So for those of you that received a ghost update recently, it's probably good news for you guys too!

After 6 months, somebody finally touched my profile lol...

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Got a Ghost Update on the weekend so I just called IRCC a minute ago and my Criminality finally passed. Now my eligibility, security and criminality have all passed! So for those of you that received a ghost update recently, it's probably good news for you guys too!

After 6 months, somebody finally touched my profile lol...
Have you received a refund on your biometrics? If so, when?

Leojeff

Jul 27, 2018
Hey, Congrats! Did you received the COPR letter Or not yet? Thanks
It should be on its way to my home.
I only got the COPR number and the fact that is valid for 2 months according to what's on the website.

After receiving the formal COPR letter, will I be getting my PR card as well? Or instead, I'm going to have to apply for it?

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Have you received a refund on your biometrics? If so, when?
Nope I haven't. Nothing new showed up on my bank account and I don't know if they send out emails before or after they refund.

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
It should be on its way to my home.
I only got the COPR number and the fact that is valid for 2 months according to what's on the website.

After receiving the formal COPR letter, will I be getting my PR card as well? Or instead, I'm going to have to apply for it?
I am in same situation. so will get it soon! Keep me posted please. Yes you have to send 2 photos along with it. Just follow the instruction when you receive the letter then you PR card will come through mail! Thanks

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
I am in same situation. so will get it soon! Keep me posted please. Yes you have to send 2 photos along with it. Just follow the instruction when you receive the letter then you PR card will come through mail! Thanks
Im in the same situation waiting for the COPR letter, and the expiry date is next month which is frustrating. Why is it like that?

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I just called IRCC, now all stages got passed and transferred to vancouver LVO! If you got GU recently, theres a big chance that all of your stages got passed
I just got a ghost update right after I read this post! Waiting for a call back from IRCC now... fingers crossed it’s good news.

Reactions: felix-m