caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks @legalfalcon . Much appreciated. I believe GCMS will actually make things clear regarding the Security Screening now. Given the timelines of my application, I’m definitely into 9 months now. So let’s see what GCMS can reveal.
Consider requesting the Gcms Notes from CBSA instead of IRCC, same information, process and cost.
Why consider CBSA? 49% of all Gcms Notes from IRCC are delayed and some providers disproportionately receive 90 day extensions as well
See detailed comparison of GCMS from IRCC vs CBSA https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

Today I called the IRCC, agent told me that everything looks good except Criminality - In Progress. I asked him about Primary Office & Secondary, till last week it was CPC Ottawa and now he says

Primary - CPC Ottawa
Secondary - Sydney Nova Scotia

Based on your knowledge what do you think? Is my application moving further by seeing Secondary office information or it just another normal update?

Also, I casually, asked him is there any information is needed from my end in order to work on my application, since it was not touched for almost 4months? He told me that I took your question and I will send the request to case office asking do they need anything (info) from applicant? If yes, then they will get in touch with you, this is what he told me!

Aor May 12, 2020
CEC Inland
Medical, Eligibility & Security = Passed
Criminality = In Progress

I would appreciate your comments!

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,

Today I called the IRCC, agent told me that everything looks good except Criminality - In Progress. I asked him about Primary Office & Secondary, till last week it was CPC Ottawa and now he says

Primary - CPC Ottawa
Secondary - Sydney Nova Scotia

Based on your knowledge what do you think? Is my application moving further by seeing Secondary office information or it just another normal update?

Also, I casually, asked him is there any information is needed from my end in order to work on my application, since it was not touched for almost 4months? He told me that I took your question and I will send the request to case office asking do they need anything (info) from applicant? If yes, then they will get in touch with you, this is what he told me!

Aor May 12, 2020
CEC Inland
Medical, Eligibility & Security = Passed
Criminality = In Progress

I would appreciate your comments!
Hello,
Can you tell me when you called before did they mentioned that security also in progress & it got passed after?

Every time I call I get the same update; Criminality - In progress & Security not started.
I wonder if security will directly change to pass?

Thanks in Advance.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello,
Can you tell me when you called before did they mentioned that security also in progress & it got passed after?

Every time I call I get the same update; Criminality - In progress & Security not started.
I wonder if security will directly change to pass?

Thanks in Advance.
From the early days (3 or more months) my Security was passed along with eligibility. The only pending was BIO which I gave Oct 14th, 2020, after that nothing moved in my file.

KB187

Jan 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
11 May 2020
I called IRCC today & agent told me that everything is passed and completed. File transferred from Primary Office (OTTAWA) to Secondary office (Etobicoke) for final processing.

AOR May 11, 2020
CEC Inland
All stages passed since October 7th
Medical - 2nd July
Biometrics exempted (refund received on - Nov 5th)
Under CN Covid pace

Till 1st Feb 2021 file was in Ottawa and was told that the file was in queue for COPR..

Any idea how long does Etobicoke take to release COPR...?

FreemanGreat

Nov 25, 2018
I just want to inform that i received COPR for my 2 kids today. Originally send by IRCC on 6th Feb to my rep.
AOR May 14th ,2020, CEC ,Bio exempt,Status of Bio was updated on 13th October, Final approval was on 14th October and was waiting from past 4 months.
Congrats and thanks for the update! What a relief now!