+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys,

Any idea when should I expect my eCOPR after confirming I am currently in Canada and updated my photography on the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?

(AOR :April 8th Inland PNP-Alberta)

Thanks in advance :D
When did you get COPR or any confirmation of your decision taken on your PR? and how did you get the confirmation to log in to Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
Following is the update of my IRCC profile - could not understand how long it may take ( FSW-O Applicant . Indian Citizen - residing at USA . AOR May 20th / Medical Passed July 13th / Biometric Done 31st July / RPRF 10 August / Last Ghost Update received on December 10th - Review of Additional Document to "NOT APPLICABLE").
180 Days have passed away November 20th.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: July 13,2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: July 31, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long it may take to receive COPR? Raise hands - who is waiting to receive COPR. @legalfalcon
I am waiting since November to get the CoPR :(

Reactions: sm07

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
When did you get COPR or any confirmation of your decision taken on your PR? and how did you get the confirmation to log in to Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?
Got an email on Wednesday from IRCC asking me for name/email/port of entry of my last arrival, they replied same day with my password and the link to access to my account at the PRCP

In theory once they approved my address they will attach my eCOPR on the portal.

regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I contacted CIC this morning, and the agent told me their system shows they didn't get my Biometrics yet
But I submitted my biometrics 2 months ago (Oct 15th), and it shows "completed" on my online account on the same day I visited service Canada
Any idea what should I do? Should I submit my bio letter with the Bio ID bar code via webform? @legalfalcon Thanks for your help in advance!
Send a webform with the documentation and the details of the day when you visited Service Canada, along with the location of the Service Canada and any other details that may assist in locating your info.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks!
Sorry for replying late!
No, I didn't receive any such letter from IRCC, but I did send an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com as per the IRCC new notification on November 13 that we have to contact the VFS glogal to arrange two way courier service for passport pick up.
I did contact the VFS global via email (as their telephone line is non operational) on the same day, and it was by continuous reminder emails for last couple of days, I got the payment link today. I paid the fee and got the AWB number with two forms (Courier/SMS form and Consent form) after an hour or so. As of now, my passport pickup is scheduled for tomorrow i.e December 02, 2020. Let's see if the courier guy show up tomorrow or not.
I would like to add one more thing, I had mentioned two addresses while sending an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com for confirming two way courier service. I did this because I doubted that my residential address doesn't come under the blue dart service regions, so I provided alternate address of my work place of which I was certain that blue dart service is available here. I believe the people who had provided non-serviceable address, got another email from VFS to either provide alternate address or some other location where the blue dart service is available. So, I think one should check before providing the address whether Bluedart is providing service there or not and if not sure provide two addresses.
Thanks for the detailed reply!! Congratulations.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just checked my account and saw a ghost update, when clicked on read messages tab, everything was same, no change! My AOR is May 30th. CEC Inland.

Bis@465

Apr 8, 2020
Just checked my account and saw a ghost update, when clicked on read messages tab, everything was same, no change! My AOR is May 30th. CEC Inland.
That's great. When was your biometrics? My AOR was may 25th and biometrics was on October 7th. I haven't got any updates. Just wondering. Thank you

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
That's great. When was your biometrics? My AOR was may 25th and biometrics was on October 7th. I haven't got any updates. Just wondering. Thank you
I am bio metric exempt as mine is valid until October 2027. Fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best :)

siji083

Dec 10, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2020
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2020
There is no need to worry. Most IRCC services are experiencing delays as most IRCC offices in Canada are working on a reduced capacity. Also, most cities in Ontario are under a lockdown. Just give it some time.
Hi @legalfalcon,
AOR May 31
No updates since Bio completed on Oct 15

It's been 60 days since GCMS request and I haven't received them.

Applied for BOWP on July 24 and no updates yet.. work permit submitted in as early as September were approved and mine is still pending. I sent a web form and they said it's still under processing.

Should I be worried?
I'm also in similar situation

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
same I saw a ghost update. May 25 AOR
From what I understood from one of my friends is, when you see Ghost update there has been some work done or movements on your file. This update although it is not visible in the CIC portal, the update might be visible in the ECAS service link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en . This the portal that is the most updated and most of the Agents use hence they'll have always the latest update. Again this service link might not work for EE but it will work for Quebec-based applications who have got CAQ and then waiting for PR. However, it is not going to stop you to check in case if its shows some update or the call agent asks about this ECAS why my update is not visible in ECAS even I am trying to call them asking the same question. Good Luck!

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Can't do anything, hoping to get PR or BOWP before that, else will look for private insurance. Lost my job this month.
Hi ..Did you hear anything new?
I called Service Ontario regarding my Health card that is expiring on 30th Dec 2020. The agent said that the ministry has extended the validity of all Closed WP from health coverage perspective to 30 June 2021 since IRCC is taking longer to process applications. So the health card will remain valid even after expiry till 30 June 2021. This is exception they made this year because of COVID. She said if you get approvals before that then do renew your card.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Since Morning, I am unable to login to my account. After logging in, it goes back to homepage. Just checked now, still the same! Anyone else facing the same issue?

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
Since Morning, I am unable to login to my account. After logging in, it goes back to homepage. Just checked now, still the same! Anyone else facing the same issue?
please try after some time, it has happened with me before. They are working on some technical bugs.