+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I just want to when I could get my AOR. I submitted on 26 May. Who could share some information with me please
If you are referring to the confirmation letter of your PR application submission with supporting docs which is AOR usually takes 24hrs most of the time will be in ur inbox like in 1hr..check ur junk or spam folders..
I assume you are referring to COPR which is approval of PR since u submitted application on may 26 it all depends on ur case if it is straight forward and never put on hold you should have recieved by now but due to biometrics(fingerprints) delay many applicants files are on HOLD..so just wait and make sure if they need anything from ur end they will request through email until then nothing to worry.

Biyun Dong

Nov 20, 2020
If you are referring to the confirmation letter of your PR application submission with supporting docs which is AOR usually takes 24hrs most of the time will be in ur inbox like in 1hr..check ur junk or spam folders..
I assume you are referring to COPR which is approval of PR since u submitted application on may 26 it all depends on ur case if it is straight forward and never put on hold you should have recieved by now but due to biometrics(fingerprints) delay many applicants files are on HOLD..so just wait and make sure if they need anything from ur end they will request through email until then nothing to worry.
Hi Thank you for your reply. I did my biometrics when I got work permit. I don't why I didn't get my AOR so far. Wha shall do next. I called But nobody answer me

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Any idea when should I expect my eCOPR after confirming I am currently in Canada and updated my photography on the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?

(AOR :April 8th Inland PNP-Alberta)

Thanks in advance :D

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi Thank you for your reply. I did my biometrics when I got work permit. I don't why I didn't get my AOR so far. Wha shall do next. I called But nobody answer me
Call the ircc wed,thurs,friday before 10am its easy to connect keep trying there are days i tried back to back 10times to get into queue..
Its weird that u still didnt get AOR raise GCMS notes if u are in canada...so u will know whats going on but u got to wait atleast a month to get response through GCMS..

Biyun Dong

Nov 20, 2020
if you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Hi I'm S
Call the ircc wed,thurs,friday before 10am its easy to connect keep trying there are days i tried back to back 10times to get into queue..
Its weird that u still didnt get AOR raise GCMS notes if u are in canada...so u will know whats going on but u got to wait atleast a month to get response through GCMS..
Thank you for your time, i will try to call them again. Hope that I could get my AOR soon

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020
I contacted CIC this morning, and the agent told me their system shows they didn't get my Biometrics yet
But I submitted my biometrics 2 months ago (Oct 15th), and it shows "completed" on my online account on the same day I visited service Canada
Any idea what should I do? Should I submit my bio letter with the Bio ID bar code via webform? @legalfalcon Thanks for your help in advance!

Reactions: kabir_krishna

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I contacted CIC this morning, and the agent told me their system shows they didn't get my Biometrics yet
But I submitted my biometrics 2 months ago (Oct 15th), and it shows "completed" on my online account on the same day I visited service Canada
Any idea what should I do? Should I submit my bio letter with the Bio ID bar code via webform? @legalfalcon Thanks for your help in advance!
Nothing to worry if its shows completed in your profile . Happened to me also. the officer should review it and pass it.

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Hi All,
Can someone please help me with the instructions on how to update the PR application with the birth of a baby.
My friend had a baby girl last week and wants to update but its not clear.
He doesnt want to do somthing to harm the application. He doesnt yet have the birth certification/birth registration docs
Thanks

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi All,
Can someone please help me with the instructions on how to update the PR application with the birth of a baby.
My friend had a baby girl last week and wants to update but its not clear.
He doesnt want to do somthing to harm the application. He doesnt yet have the birth certification/birth registration docs
Thanks
Raise a webform, they will provide you a checklist.