emyamen286

Dec 2, 2020
Aor: May 5
Medical: July 25
Biometrics: August 3
FSW - O

Here is the status of my request after a web form

In July
Background checks have not yet been initiated.
The security check has not yet been initiated.
Criminality check in processing

In November

The background check is in process.
The security check has not yet been initiated.
Criminality checks have not yet been initiated.

What I don't understand is why in July the criminality had started and in November I am told it hasn't started.
It does not mention eligibility?
I am at what level of the process according to you.
Thank you for your answers

Hbhandohal20

Jan 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I call IRCC today, they said my PR has been approved on 28 nov but i haven't received the COPR letter yet. Does anyone know how long they take to send the letter??

AoR- 11May 2020

Oct 16, 2020
Hi all,

Do you know how log info sharing may take?
CEC - AOR May 15.

I ordered GCMS notes back in September and Security seemed to be passed along with medical and eligibility.
However, Criminality was still in progress even though I could see the RCMP result. I guess due to biometrics, I hadnt given at that time.
Info Sharing was in progress and I could see USA Biographic and US Biometrics. Biographic was NRT (No Trace Record) but Biometrics pending, again I hadn't given biometrics at the time.

I gave biometrics early November. Yesterday I called the agent, he said Criminality and Info sharing are the ones pending. So would I be correct to assume that they didn't do a thing on my process since September?

Thank you,

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I call IRCC today, they said my PR has been approved on 28 nov but i haven't received the COPR letter yet. Does anyone know how long they take to send the letter??

AoR- 11May 2020
Hi, when did you take the biometrics? or you were exempted?

Last edited:

shub2020

Sep 10, 2020
Aor: May 4
Medical: August 12
Biometrics: October 23

Called IRCC, as per agent, no progress after August 12 and same status as below. Not sure when the file will be picked up for processing.
Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - In progress

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Is there anything that we can do about this delay? Citizenship applicants tried to speak up and the citizenship exam became online. Maybe we can do the same. Everyone is in the same step. Criminality is in progress and security not started.

Seudo

Dec 3, 2020
Is there anything that we can do about this delay? Citizenship applicants tried to speak up and the citizenship exam became online. Maybe we can do the same. Everyone is in the same step. Criminality is in progress and security not started.
Thats a great idea, I was thinking the same thing. There has to be a way to let them know there's a backlog and have them open those that havent been touched for months. What could we do?

AOR MAY 16
Biometrics OCT 15
Everything passed but criminality in progress
Estimated date of completion also surpassed

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thats a great idea, I was thinking the same thing. There has to be a way to let them know there's a backlog and have them open those that havent been touched for months. What could we do?

AOR MAY 16
Biometrics OCT 15
Everything passed but criminality in progress
Estimated date of completion also surpassed
Yes. We got to do something about it.

Reactions: Seudo

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
It looks like with little staff they are working mostly on spousal visas which were really slow. The goal according to immigration Minister before december 2020 is to give 40000 spousal visas who are waiting to reunite with husbands.

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
Just called the IRCC agent today. Same thing as my last call 2 weeks ago: Eligibility and Security passed but Criminality still in progress.
They agent said they are on reduced workforce as some of them were sent home. They simply couldn't do some of the stuff at home, hence everything is slow.

AOR May 19
Biometric updated Oct 16
Yes, application progress bar reached 100% 2 weeks ago.

Oct 16, 2020
Just called the IRCC agent today. Same thing as my last call 2 weeks ago: Eligibility and Security passed but Criminality still in progress.
They agent said they are on reduced workforce as some of them were sent home. They simply couldn't do some of the stuff at home, hence everything is slow.

AOR May 19
Biometric updated Oct 16
Yes, application progress bar reached 100% 2 weeks ago.
We have a very similar timeline and status (called the agent yesterday). Let me know if you receive any update.
Also, did you confirm if your info sharing is completed?

Thank you,

tang205k

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Saskatchewan
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Done....
09-07-2020
We have a very similar timeline and status (called the agent yesterday). Let me know if you receive any update.
Also, did you confirm if your info sharing is completed?

Thank you,
I will let the group know if there's any updates for sure.
I didn't know what info sharing is about so I didn't ask.

Thank you.

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I will let the group know if there's any updates for sure.
I didn't know what info sharing is about so I didn't ask.

Thank you.
I have same timeline AOR- 19 MAY
INFO SHARING- Process of sharing information bw countries specially US-CANADA