+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Hi there! I applied for PR card, I sent copr copy and photograph in xpresspost to ottawa office, is there anyway to track it?

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Did you receive a 2 way courier instruction letter along with it? Congrats.
Thanks!
Sorry for replying late!
No, I didn't receive any such letter from IRCC, but I did send an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com as per the IRCC new notification on November 13 that we have to contact the VFS glogal to arrange two way courier service for passport pick up.
I did contact the VFS global via email (as their telephone line is non operational) on the same day, and it was by continuous reminder emails for last couple of days, I got the payment link today. I paid the fee and got the AWB number with two forms (Courier/SMS form and Consent form) after an hour or so. As of now, my passport pickup is scheduled for tomorrow i.e December 02, 2020. Let's see if the courier guy show up tomorrow or not.
I would like to add one more thing, I had mentioned two addresses while sending an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com for confirming two way courier service. I did this because I doubted that my residential address doesn't come under the blue dart service regions, so I provided alternate address of my work place of which I was certain that blue dart service is available here. I believe the people who had provided non-serviceable address, got another email from VFS to either provide alternate address or some other location where the blue dart service is available. So, I think one should check before providing the address whether Bluedart is providing service there or not and if not sure provide two addresses.

Reactions: gta88

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Please if l may ask you, did you received biometric validity letter on the same day your biometric updated? Or you received biometric validity letter and after got updated?
Hi!
No I didn't get any biometrics validity letter. It just showed that my biometrics completed, October 16, 2020 in my GCkey account. I had given biometrics last year for my tourist visa and it was always showing my biometrics information in the top right corner in my application information.

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility). Since then, nobody has touched it except registering my biometrics. Are they any others in the group who are in the same situation?
Thanks

Reactions: sunny_1994

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I seriously can’t thank you enough . I called in the IRCC helpline and they were not even aware this was being reopened they told me to just wait for more information after I indicated there is an update that is when they told me yes it is being reopened but they are not aware of how you should be booking an online appointment . I don’t how you were aware of this link but a huge thank you . I appreciate what you do here .
Try this link below;

Inland Applicant can start book biometric appointment on Service Canada : https://apps.canada.ca/login?redirect=/reservation/5db47896bddd4126eb080de3&fbclid=IwAR20PmNl4b_5SwzRyDoLQdbYGmMogK9K8A8qVWT6FOhqG-mb0Se9YQEGXYE
Started accepting appointments for Biometrics

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
It has been more than 7 months now since my AOR, and my file (PNP-inland) has not been seen by an officer yet. My last note is from July by an agent (review required for the eligibility). Since then, nobody has touched it except registering my biometrics. Are they any others in the group who are in the same situation?
Thanks
They are delaying in-land applications because we are already in Canada, we already working, and brought money here. They need money from outside guys hence they are processing their application on priority.

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks
There’s no method to whatever they are doing with the applicant queue anymore. I’m Outland and they haven’t touched my file for over two months since I passed eligibility. I also gave my biometrics way back in August. There are also applicants from other countries with AORs as late as September getting PPRs while many in the US and even in canada are waiting for almost a year. It’s a coin toss. Best to forget about it and be patient I guess.

Reactions: sunny_1994

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
There’s no method to whatever they are doing with the applicant queue anymore. I’m Outland and they haven’t touched my file for over two months since I passed eligibility. I also gave my biometrics way back in August. There are also applicants from other countries with AORs as late as September getting PPRs while many in the US and even in canada are waiting for almost a year. It’s a coin toss. Best to forget about it and be patient I guess.
I don't understand y they are issuing 5000 invitations with irregular processing.

sunny_1994

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Idk why these agents are for they just tell us what is there on their screen. Y could IRCC post clearly what steps going through clearly on our profiles itself.

Reactions: AnnAlex
Sep 16, 2020
AOR 17 May - Biometric 17 October (Bio-exempt) - Security not started yet - Criminality in Progress - Eligibility passed a long time ago (do not remember the date) - Medical passed sometime in July

Good luck to every human being

xiaoxiao123

Oct 30, 2020
Just called cic today, the agent said there is no update after Oct 15th (the date I submitted Biometrics), so there might be nobody touched my profile since then
AOR May 29th, VO Ottawa