+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Zhalo

Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys my aor is may 25th, eligibility,security and medicals are passed. I am biometric exempted but I don’t have any updated on my profile yet regarding my biometric just want to know am I the only one waiting for biometric to be updated in my profile

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Hi Guys my aor is may 25th, eligibility,security and medicals are passed. I am biometric exempted but I don’t have any updated on my profile yet regarding my biometric just want to know am I the only one waiting for biometric to be updated in my profile
May 16th here, no biometrics update yet (exempted), and even security hasn't started. So you're good don't worry :)

Reactions: Zhalo

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Guys I think it is equally helpful to share your CPC also along with the dates for getting better idea abt progress.dates alone are no longer helpful considering how dreadfully slow some of the CPCs are

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
yep -

AOR - 2 May
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Passed 28 july
Medical - in progress in assessments section, listed as passed in officer's note from eligibility assessment
Security - Passed 28 july
Biometric - Oct 15th, 2020
Criminality - In Progress (infosharing completed before eligibility)

have called several times since giving biometrics to check on criminality status, nothing there. and asked about which of the two medical statuses is correct, get all kinds of different answers on that. but the sum of it is that my file hasn't been touched by an officer since july and i won't know more until someone picks it up to close criminality and figure out to either pass medical or to send PFL.

work permit expiring dec 19th and can't be extended anymore. so will apply for BOWP this weekend, which is basically manually filling out all the same info as PR plus having to do the family info form that PR didn't need. so ridiculous, but at least i won't have to give bio again for it.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am also in the same situation expect my work permit will have another 5months to go. I hope we get our PR soon. Good luck with your BOWP mate!

ymashruwala

May 1, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
When you guys call IRCC, what are the numbers you press to get to an agent? I have tried n number of times and everytime it says all the agents are currently busy.

Reactions: Garth 117

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Do we know how can we actually schedule an appointment? On this link it just says that we can start booking online but I don’t see any actual option to book that appointment.
@legalfalcon will appreciate any help if you are aware of any link to be used for scheduling of biometrics for Service Canada . I still see all the office are still showing closed for Biometrics collection in Ontario

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon will appreciate any help if you are aware of any link to be used for scheduling of biometrics for Service Canada . I still see all the office are still showing closed for Biometrics collection in Ontario

As of November 30, 2020, you can make your appointment to give biometrics using the Service Canada Appointment System. Don’t go to a Service Canada office unless you have a scheduled appointment.

Click here to book your appointment

On November 27, 2020 IRCC accounted:

Service Canada online biometrics enrollment scheduling tool reopening
Ottawa, November 27, 2020—The Service Canada appointment system for scheduling biometrics appointments will reopen online on Monday, November 30, 2020.
This is good news for clients of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada, as they will now be able to book their own biometrics appointments online.
Since mid-September, Service Canada officers have been calling clients to schedule biometrics appointments. But as of November 30, clients who have not been contacted should use the online scheduling tool to schedule their own appointment, as stated in their biometrics instruction letter.
Clients should choose the closest Service Canada office to them for their appointment. Only clients with appointments will be able to use the service, as walk-in service is not available.
Permanent residence applicants who have not enrolled their biometrics within the past 10 years will require an appointment to fulfill the biometric requirement of their application.
Public policies exempting temporary residence applicants in Canada, and permanent residence applicants who have enrolled their biometrics in the last 10 years, continue to be in effect.
Health and safety protocols are in place in Service Canada Centres, and clients need to follow all applicable public health guidelines.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/biometrics-tool-reopening.html