+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
BOWP status updated as approved, WP document number is also updated on portal.

Thanks to all for sharing your experiences.

In how many days we receive the original copy by mail?

Thanks!

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
AOR - 12 May
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Passed
Biometric - Oct 14th, 2020
Criminality - In Progress

I just spoke to the agent and this is the response I got from IRCC. Is there anyone in a similar situation?
AOR date 9 days after urs and bio date 5 days after urs..status exactly same..i am guessing ur CPC is also Ottawa

Reactions: Punsy

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
AOR - 12 May
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Passed
Biometric - Oct 14th, 2020
Criminality - In Progress

I just spoke to the agent and this is the response I got from IRCC. Is there anyone in a similar situation?
yep -

AOR - 2 May
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Passed 28 july
Medical - in progress in assessments section, listed as passed in officer's note from eligibility assessment
Security - Passed 28 july
Biometric - Oct 15th, 2020
Criminality - In Progress (infosharing completed before eligibility)

have called several times since giving biometrics to check on criminality status, nothing there. and asked about which of the two medical statuses is correct, get all kinds of different answers on that. but the sum of it is that my file hasn't been touched by an officer since july and i won't know more until someone picks it up to close criminality and figure out to either pass medical or to send PFL.

work permit expiring dec 19th and can't be extended anymore. so will apply for BOWP this weekend, which is basically manually filling out all the same info as PR plus having to do the family info form that PR didn't need. so ridiculous, but at least i won't have to give bio again for it.

Reactions: Punsy

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
yep -

AOR - 2 May
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Passed 28 july
Medical - in progress in assessments section, listed as passed in officer's note from eligibility assessment
Security - Passed 28 july
Biometric - Oct 15th, 2020
Criminality - In Progress (infosharing completed before eligibility)

have called several times since giving biometrics to check on criminality status, nothing there. and asked about which of the two medical statuses is correct, get all kinds of different answers on that. but the sum of it is that my file hasn't been touched by an officer since july and i won't know more until someone picks it up to close criminality and figure out to either pass medical or to send PFL.

work permit expiring dec 19th and can't be extended anymore. so will apply for BOWP this weekend, which is basically manually filling out all the same info as PR plus having to do the family info form that PR didn't need. so ridiculous, but at least i won't have to give bio again for it.
There was no family info form that i had to submit while filing for bowp..had to submit a signed family representation form..

Family info form was required when i filed the initial wp in 2018

PksLebaron

Nov 18, 2020
Yes i did talk to agent yesterday, criminality in progress and security not started. Lets hope for good news soon!! And keep each other posted.
same i talked to the agent at the end! she was nice and she said eligibility is passed
criminality is in progress and security has not been started