+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
all the best. I am regretting that I filed my BOWP very late- just couple of weeks ago. With AOR date of 21 May I thought I would get the PR by latest 2nd week of dec. WP expiring on 30th dec.
not too sure about COPR now..may be next year..Criminality is still pending..gave bio on 17th Oct..
All the very best..

Reactions: Hopeful0403

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
Most likely you will get approval by today evening or tomorrow. I got the same letter and the approval next day. All the best
Thanks for the info, really appreciate it!

May I know your PR and BOWP timelines? AOR date, BOWP submission and approval date, biometric date, current PR status...

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
I got the same correspondence, a day later the BOWP was approved... hopefully will come through today or tomorrow for you!

May I know your PR and BOWP timelines? AOR date, BOWP submission and approval date, biometric date, current PR status...

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Yes i did talk to agent yesterday, criminality in progress and security not started. Lets hope for good news soon!! And keep each other posted.
Same here, AOR 25 May, criminality - in progress and security - not started. Biometrics completed on 25 Sep 2020

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Same Status. AOR - May 25th, Criminality - In process and Security - Not Started

I think all of our applications are stuck at the same VO- Freaking Ottawa
My situation identical to this also. May 25 AOR, CEC inland. No updates to my file since August when my eligibility was recommended passed

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
AOR - 12 May
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - Passed
Biometric - Oct 14th, 2020
Criminality - In Progress

I just spoke to the agent and this is the response I got from IRCC. Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Reactions: shubham.mvp

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
AOR: 16th May
BOWP submission: 15th Aug
Biometrics: 19th Oct

Today I received a correspondence letter for my BOWP application

"RE: validity of your biometric information.
The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada."

Is it a good sign for BOWP processing? How long it usually take to get BOWP after such update?
I received that same letter for my BOWP on Sunday and then my permit was approved the next day. Same for 2 of my friends. I think that letter must mean that it’s about to be approved or has been approved. Congrats!

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
I received that same letter for my BOWP on Sunday and then my permit was approved the next day. Same for 2 of my friends. I think that letter must mean that it’s about to be approved or has been approved. Congrats!

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020

Sure!

BOWP:
AOR Aug 6th, Biometrics Oct 30, Letter about biometrics received Nov 22, BOWP approved Nov 23

PR:
CEC Inland. AOR May 25, Medical passed July 15, Biometrics October 30. I was told by an IRCC agent that my eligibility is recommended passed, my security is not started yet and background checks are still in progress. Lots of us stuck at the same stage I think.

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
my Everything is passed as of 3rd NOV. I dont know why I still did not get status updated/nor Copr. I dont know what to do. Waiting from almost 4 weeks.

Gul pana

Nov 26, 2020

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of May 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!
Question ‍♀
I am sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan,
His case is in London immigration office now
And he received his pre-arrival letter on November 7th 2020
What is the next step that will come up and how long will it take for him to get the visa????