+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Please guys, i need answers

is it ghost update?
If I were you, I'd follow up and raise another webform. I will quote this current webform response and say that I do not see any correspondence online. It could be just a ghost update but because the webform response specifically mentions a dated correspondence, that's probably the safer option. Best to make sure you didn't miss anything important imo

Last edited:

Ngab

Nov 17, 2020
If I were you, I'd follow up and raise another webform. I will quote this current webform response and say that I do not see any correspondence online. It could be just a ghost update but because the webform response specifically mentions a dated correspondence, that's probably the safer option. Best to make sure you didn't miss anything important imo
Ok thank you. I will do just that

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
When did you give ur biometrics? Please update with any other details. I am just curious because we have same dates of aor.
I was Bio-Exempt, they got updated on Oct 22nd.
and My medical was updated on July 15. that's it so far

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
AOR: 16th May
BOWP submission: 15th Aug
Biometrics: 19th Oct

Today I received a correspondence letter for my BOWP application

"RE: validity of your biometric information.
The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada."

Is it a good sign for BOWP processing? How long it usually take to get BOWP after such update?

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020

Is it a good sign for BOWP processing? How long it usually take to get BOWP after such update?
Hey Shubham, till when is your current work permit valid?

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020

Most likely you will get approval by today evening or tomorrow. I got the same letter and the approval next day. All the best

Reactions: shubham.mvp

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020

I got the same correspondence, a day later the BOWP was approved... hopefully will come through today or tomorrow for you!

Reactions: shubham.mvp

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Can't do anything, hoping to get PR or BOWP before that, else will look for private insurance. Lost my job this month.
all the best. I am regretting that I filed my BOWP very late- just couple of weeks ago. With AOR date of 21 May I thought I would get the PR by latest 2nd week of dec. WP expiring on 30th dec.
not too sure about COPR now..may be next year..Criminality is still pending..gave bio on 17th Oct..

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
all the best. I am regretting that I filed my BOWP very late- just couple of weeks ago. With AOR date of 21 May I thought I would get the PR by latest 2nd week of dec. WP expiring on 30th dec.
not too sure about COPR now..may be next year..Criminality is still pending..gave bio on 17th Oct..
My Criminality is also in progress, rest all is completed.

All the best to you too!

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
We have similar situation: AOR June 3, Bio Oct 30. Did you have any update or did you speak with IRCC agent?
Yes i did talk to agent yesterday, criminality in progress and security not started. Lets hope for good news soon!! And keep each other posted.

Reactions: laila86