+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Same Status. AOR - May 25th, Criminality - In process and Security - Not Started

I think all of our applications are stuck at the same VO- Freaking Ottawa

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Same Status. AOR - May 25th, Criminality - In process and Security - Not Started

Hope Security check for AOR's till May mid got processed quickly immediate after their Eligibility check got passed at VO Ottawa .From May mid till May end AORs security check haven't started for many ppl. usually they have to start security check immediate after Eligibility check and it got struck from past 2 to 3 moths . Can you guys post the AOR date , who's security check is not started yet for better understanding..

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hope Security check for AOR's till May mid got processed quickly immediate after their Eligibility check got passed at VO Ottawa .From May mid till May end AORs security check haven't started for many ppl. usually they have to start security check immediate after Eligibility check and it got struck from past 2 to 3 moths . Can you guys post the AOR date , who's security check is not started yet for better understanding..
It’s 27 May aor, and security not started

cck1986

May 8, 2020
April 30

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
CEC INLAND OFFICE OTTAWA
Joint application, spouse also inland
Experience only Canadian, no travel history
Language test and ECA by Canadian bodies: CELPIP AND PEBC
NOC 6316

Aor 15 May
BIO 22 Oct
CoPR 25 November

Never ordered GCMS notes, neither webforms nor IRCC calls,

Got approval in profile and CoPR same day, No idea about GU or IRCC call because applied through representative.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR GOLDEN EMAIL

casac22

Aug 26, 2020
AOR May 8, 2020. Just talk with IRCC agent. She said large numbers of applications stuck at Security step. Maybe they have faced some Technical issues for it.
It might be true but my friend(April Aor) passed everything but waiting final decision over a month. I personally passed everything before oct 2 except criminality, and gave bio on oct 19. I dont know if they bothered looking after that time.

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020

Same with me aor: may 25, bio: october 30. Criminality in progress, security: not started. Called the agent today.

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020

When did you give ur biometrics? Please update with any other details. I am just curious because we have same dates of aor.

Ngab

Nov 17, 2020
I raised a webform to inquire about my visa office. They confirmed its in ottawa, howerver they added:, for further information regarding your enquiry, please consult the correspondence sent to you on November 19, 2020, via your online account.

I didn’t see any correspondence, although i did not log into my account that day.

could it be ghost uodate?

pls reply if you have any info. Thanks
Please guys, i need answers

is it ghost update?