Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
That's what I thought too. Received final decision through both the account and email from IRCC, and received PR card two week after we sent the photo. But no COPR till now.
If you already have PR cards why are you waiting for COPR. COPR is only useful to apply for pr cards and other benefits until you get your PR card.

vvenancio

Dec 12, 2019
IRCC says the Application is APPROVED and Virtual Landing is done BUT to get the CoPR, it may take a couple of weeks or Months.
Did you manage to talk with them? I became a permanent resident in 27th October and still no COPR. And I have a job offer to start in 2 days. I'm not being able to talk to IRCC

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Guys, my AOR is May 30 CEC , BIO due Oct 16. I apply for GMCS notes on Oct 16 and until today I do NOT receive them yet. Someone in the same situation?

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Guys, my AOR is May 30 CEC , BIO due Oct 16. I apply for GMCS notes on Oct 16 and until today I do NOT receive them yet. Someone in the same situation?
I applied on nov 10, 2020. If I get before you I will update you but I have seen people got their file approved and still didn’t get gcms notes. That’s fine. I think officers are busy and that’s why delaying that too

onamoisa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I applied on nov 10, 2020. If I get before you I will update you but I have seen people got their file approved and still didn’t get gcms notes. That’s fine. I think officers are busy and that’s why delaying that too
I hope so. Thanks for the replay...

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
DO NOT stress yourself out, the application process is all-time slow. Even my application is approved, virtual landing is done and CoPR is not issued yet.

There is no Mantra, no Formula, and no Trick to expedite the process. They are enjoying COVID-19 hence just keep your brain off from the PR for a few months or weeks.
Its easy to say that not to stress. But personally, i cant help stressing. It is covid and the worst part is i cant even go outside to meet family. I dont know how long to wait. They should consider inland applicants. Why cant they process. Covid is not going away anytime soon

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Its easy to say that not to stress. But personally, i cant help stressing. It is covid and the worst part is i cant even go outside to meet family. I dont know how long to wait. They should consider inland applicants. Why cant they process. Covid is not going away anytime soon
Right, in normal circumstances we can go out or work or travel to forget about PR process. But with Covid, we cannot do so may things. That is why PR wait becomes even more stressful than ever before.

PksLebaron

Nov 18, 2020
Completed 6 months today! Now it says 20% applications takes longer
I got a ghost update on sunday morning yet no progress

tssd

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone know if I have new offer letter that clearly says that it needs PR status asap to be employ, if I submit that does it help my application process faster?
Same as everyone, AOR in May, still no update after submitting biometric since 4th Nov, called cic, security not even started yet.
My employer needs it before January, otherwise I might lose my new offer :(

PksLebaron

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone know if I have new offer letter that clearly says that it needs PR status asap to be employ, if I submit that does it help my application process faster?
Same as everyone, AOR in May, still no update after submitting biometric since 4th Nov, called cic, security not even started yet.
I dont think so to be honest you should contact IRCC

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
I already lost my job and staying on my own expenses, my client is willing to offer me a job and they will also not wait too long.
Wish you get your PR soon.

My status

AOR: 16 May
Biometric: 19th Oct
Security: Completed
Criminality: In progress

Last edited: