+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Cccchloe

Aug 19, 2020
Criminality is usually quite fast after your biometrics are in. Did you have to submit RCMP check? That could've slowed it down a little bit. Once the agent starts it, it's usually passed quite quickly. It's by default "in progress" almost since the beginning. I'm guessing yours is just stuck in a queue somewhere like mine.

It's possible your eligibility is only recommended passed by a case analyst, pending an officer's review for actual passing. Only after an officer reviews it will it become passed and then security can begin.
Thank you! I never submitted RCMP in my application. I think you’re right, we are probably sitting in the queue waiting to be reviewed. Not sure my eligibility is final passed or not, will check it later, thanks a lot!

Cccchloe

Aug 19, 2020
same situation here. AOR May 19, provided biometrics on Oct 21. Criminality in progress and security not started. Criminality won't clear until they have your biometrics and now our cases are probably justing sitting in the queue waiting to be reviewed by an officer
Thanks! Hope we all get our criminality and security passed soon. Please let us know if you got application status updated from IRCC, good luck!

Darpie

Nov 3, 2020
Congratulations. Pls my AOR is may 6, in Oct 21 I received a letter saying my previous biometrics is valid (BVL-Biometrics Validity letter), Pls l would like to ask anyone, does this mean already updated on my account before sending such letter to me? Then what next? Because l don't have access to my online account. Thanks

JkMaxXD

Oct 22, 2020
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 25, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
Application received
100% complete
Estimated completion date *

May 3, 2020

Estimated completion date: November 3, 2020

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Anyone with Ottawa office processing received CoPR? Other offices are issuing CoPR within 2 weeks of Bio. Ottawa is making us wait :(
Someone in other group got COPR today, AOR March 18, med 17 May, biometrics 21 OCT, and COPR, Ottawa office and CEC inland

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, Does anyone applied GCMS notes recently in last 1 month time and recieved it ? I have applied 27 days back and yet to receive it. Thanks.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi, Does anyone applied GCMS notes recently in last 1 month time and recieved it ? I have applied 27 days back and yet to receive it. Thanks.
I applied them on 14th/15th Sept and got them today.