+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Finally reeceived GCMS notes today after applying on September 4th.

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
May I know when you passed Eligibility? (last updated)

Hopeful20

Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone! Has any FSWO/May AOR received PPR yet? I’m mostly seeing inland and PNP folks getting here. kindly respond to me if you have. Thank you.

Reactions: sm07

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Thanks for your reply. May be I need to get the latest letter with the words mentioned by you.

Could you please answer to my other questions from my post

Can I resign to my current employer and stay back till I get my PR? or
Should I apply for bridge visa till the time I get a PR?
Not sure I can give advice on employment but my lawyer suggested to apply for bowp regardless (my wp expires in dec). At least that way if PR doesn't come before WP expires, an in-progress bowp lets me have implied status. Not sure if that is only for bowp or other wp extensions as well.

On one of my IRCC calls the agent said if my pr is this close to done they probably won't finish processing the bowp once I start it, just let me slip into implied status for a bit then cancel bowp when pr arrives. But I don't know how reliable that info really is...

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Hey,
Just an update: AOR may 25, location: brampton
Me and my spouse got biometrics call today morning and got it booked for October 30.

Reactions: ya222

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Not sure I can give advice on employment but my lawyer suggested to apply for bowp regardless (my wp expires in dec). At least that way if PR doesn't come before WP expires, an in-progress bowp lets me have implied status. Not sure if that is only for bowp or other wp extensions as well.

On one of my IRCC calls the agent said if my pr is this close to done they probably won't finish processing the bowp once I start it, just let me slip into implied status for a bit then cancel bowp when pr arrives. But I don't know how reliable that info really is...
I think you should apply for the bowp too, worst case they'll cancel it when your PR is approved. How bad is that?

casac22

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys, since you informed me and guided me, I also wanted to inform you. I was called today for biometrics appointment, May 22 AOR, Barrie.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hello everyone! Has any FSWO/May AOR received PPR yet? I’m mostly seeing inland and PNP folks getting here. kindly respond to me if you have. Thank you.
I am FSW-O and have not received any update after RPRF request (august 2nd week). What is your update?

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
I am FSW-O and have not received any update after RPRF request (august 2nd week). What is your update?
Same, I am FSW-O AOR May 16, received RPRF request on August 19th. It looks like those who haven't paid RPRF payment upfront and getting almost similar dates for the RPRF request.

Reactions: Hopeful20 and sm07