+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, Need help regarding my situation. May 24th AOR and I am CEC Inland applicant

As per GCMS notes dated 30th-Sept below is the status:
Eligibility : Review Required
Security: Not started
Criminality : In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: In Progress

My issue is...I am on closed work permit and because of covid my contract is not extending. So my employer is asking to move back to India by this month end. I am expecting to get a COPR next month by seeing the posts in this forum.
Can I resign to my current employer and stay back till I get my PR? or
Should I apply for bridge visa till the time I get a PR?
I have valid closed work permit till 6th-Dec-2020.

If I return back to India by this month end, will my application get rejected as I am not staying in Canada as I was picked under CEC and claimed points with offer letter?

Need some expert guidance @andy108 @legalfalcon
It is difficult to get it approved next month if your eligibility must be reviewed. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi, Need help regarding my situation. May 24th AOR and I am CEC Inland applicant

As per GCMS notes dated 30th-Sept below is the status:
Eligibility : Review Required
Criminality : In Progress
Info sharing: In Progress

My issue is...I am on closed work permit and because of covid my contract is not extending. So my employer is asking to move back to India by this month end. I am expecting to get a COPR next month by seeing the posts in this forum.
I have valid closed work permit till 6th-Dec-2020.

If I return back to India by this month end, will my application get rejected as I am not staying in Canada as I was picked under CEC and claimed points with offer letter?

Need some expert guidance @andy108 @legalfalcon
What reason make your eligibility under review required ??

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
What reason make your eligibility under review required ??
Reason is : Analyst recommendation: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER PLEASE SEE EDOC# 377326191 - PROVIDED DOCUMENTS DO NOT CONFIRM INDEFINITE DURATION A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUN REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

They referred to my "Letter of Employment" document. I am not sure what that means is.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Reason is : Analyst recommendation: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER PLEASE SEE EDOC# 377326191 - PROVIDED DOCUMENTS DO NOT CONFIRM INDEFINITE DURATION A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUN REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete.

They referred to my "Letter of Employment" document. I am not sure what that means is.
Were you trying to claim the extra 50 points for job offer? I'm guessing it might be that, because it needs to clearly say you will be employed for a year after PR, which would be implied by indefinite employment.

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
Were you trying to claim the extra 50 points for job offer? I'm guessing it might be that, because it needs to clearly say you will be employed for a year after PR, which would be implied by indefinite employment.
Yes, I am claiming 50 points for job offer. I have new WorkPermit extension in progress with the latest job offer letter. Should I upload the latest offer letter using webform so that this issue can be resolved?

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Finally reeceived GCMS notes today after applying on September 4th.

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Reactions: Zeph99

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Yes, I am claiming 50 points for job offer. I have new WorkPermit extension in progress with the latest job offer letter. Should I upload the latest offer letter using webform so that this issue can be resolved?
based on what I've seen from folks here and in my officer notes for successfully gaining the 50, your letter literally has to say indefinite or "will be employed for at least one year after PR". I made sure my firm used the language in the letter and the officer's note directly quoted it and referenced the EDOC number it was written in.

If you can't get an updated letter sent with the right wording, you may lose the 50. If you lose the 50 and your CRS drops below the ITA cutoff from your round, your application could be rejected :(

canpr2019

Jan 9, 2019
Guys : October 15, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. ..Application approved...Waiting for document though:
CEC Inland ,AOR: May 8 ,Med 30 Jun , Biometric exempt updated on Oct 8,Application approved : Oct 15.
Quick Q, did you get a call or email to confirm your location (in Canada or outside), before receiving the approval? Also any dependents outland in your application?

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Just called IRCC, after almost a month, no progress has been made.

AOR: May 16, CEC inland

Criminality: In progress

Seems like there is still a long way to go...

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
I think file processing is completely based on individual case. Even June applicant is getting copr who gave biometrics last week

sricanada2231

Oct 15, 2020
based on what I've seen from folks here and in my officer notes for successfully gaining the 50, your letter literally has to say indefinite or "will be employed for at least one year after PR". I made sure my firm used the language in the letter and the officer's note directly quoted it and referenced the EDOC number it was written in.

If you can't get an updated letter sent with the right wording, you may lose the 50. If you lose the 50 and your CRS drops below the ITA cutoff from your round, your application could be rejected :(
Thanks for your reply. May be I need to get the latest letter with the words mentioned by you.

Could you please answer to my other questions from my post

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
What is your visa office ?

Just called IRCC, after almost a month, no progress has been made.

AOR: May 16, CEC inland

Criminality: In progress

Seems like there is still a long way to go...