+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sauravsharma

May 14, 2016
Hi, My AOR is 10th May-FSW O, the progress bar shows 85% complete- 28 days remaining, rest everything is the same , biometrics given and updated on 13th Sep. I was wondering if the progress bar is any indication of the real progress on the file, also it would be great if people could share their % completion. I live outside Canada so I cannot order notes, also i do not want to raise a webform as i Still have 28 days to go, I would just like to wait it out and see what happens. is IRCC issuing COPR? someone told me no COPR has been issued since march, due to Covid, is it really true, i dont think so?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, My AOR is 10th May-FSW O, the progress bar shows 85% complete- 28 days remaining, rest everything is the same , biometrics given and updated on 13th Sep. I was wondering if the progress bar is any indication of the real progress on the file, also it would be great if people could share their % completion. I live outside Canada so I cannot order notes, also i do not want to raise a webform as i Still have 28 days to go, I would just like to wait it out and see what happens. is IRCC issuing COPR? someone told me no COPR has been issued since march, due to Covid, is it really true, i dont think so?
Progress bar doesn’t reflect actual progress in the file. It’s just to calculate the 6-month average processing timeline, so pretty much useless, not to be relied on. If you want to see progress, order your notes. Check https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application. Some outland applicants are reporting getting PPRs.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
My AOR - May 3rd week / FSW - OUTLAND / Medical Passed June last week / Biometric completed July last week / RPRF request received August 2nd week. Couple of days ago I raised webform and they mentioned that eligibility verifications have been passed, criminality in progress and security has not initiated. Progress bar is showing 75% completed.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
My AOR - May 3rd week / FSW - OUTLAND / Medical Passed June last week / Biometric completed July last week / RPRF request received August 2nd week. Couple of days ago I raised webform and they mentioned that eligibility verifications have been passed, criminality in progress and security has not initiated. Progress bar is showing 75% completed.
@legalfalcon -is it authentic that IRCC not issuing any COPR since March due to Covid? Please clarify in the group thread.
@legalfalcon - is it authentic that IRCC not issuing any COPR since March due to Covid? Please clarify in the group thread.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Yes
eligibility- not started
Criminality - in progress
Security - not started

AOR -May 4

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon -is it authentic that IRCC not issuing any COPR since March due to Covid? Please clarify in the group thread.

@legalfalcon - is it authentic that IRCC not issuing any COPR since March due to Covid? Please clarify in the group thread.
May outland applicants and even inland applicants are not receiving any COPR as IRCC is not issues them. However, it is not true that IRCC is not issuing any COPRs, they are, but on a very limited basis.

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi All,
My spouse dependant received the call for BIOMETRIC but I am the primary applicant who didn't receive any call? Does any is in a similar situation?

AOR May 12, Scarborough Location

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi All,
My spouse dependant received the call for BIOMETRIC but I am the primary applicant who didn't receive any call? Does any is in a similar situation?

AOR May 12, Scarborough Location
it happened to us. i am dependant i got cal last week today i gave biometric, but my husband primary he didn't get cal

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
My bio got updated today.
AOR May 6, 2020
Medical passed 29 June
Received RPRF on Aug 1 and paid on Aug 2
Bio was submitted in 2018 by myself and in 2019 by my wife for work permit.. got updated on 13 October

My gcms notes as at 22 August showed:
Eligibility passed by officer
Criminality in progress (probably due to bio not updated)
Security blank.

Would the criminality and security would have been cleared by now? What say?

Reactions: Zay11

BritPRgirl1

Sep 11, 2020
Just gave my biometrics downtown in Toronto less than an hour ago, and my application was updated a few moments later. Process was easy and quick. Hoping my PR gets approved soon now.

AOR was May 28th. I was told in mid-Sept that my eligibility was passed.

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Hey everyone,
I am a CEC inland applicant with AOR may 25 from brampton, ON. I have a question regarding biometrics. My husband is a truck driver and travels to US every week for his work. So will it be ok if he gets his biometrics done at any USCIS office in america? @legalfalcon @S@r@b will you please answer my query and lead me in the right direction. If yes, what will be the right location and procedure

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey everyone,
I am a CEC inland applicant with AOR may 25 from brampton, ON. I have a question regarding biometrics. My husband is a truck driver and travels to US every week for his work. So will it be ok if he gets his biometrics done at any USCIS office in america? @legalfalcon @S@r@b will you please answer my query and lead me in the right direction. If yes, what will be the right location and procedure
The biometrics can be done in any country it does not matter.