+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hello I have called 1-888-242-2100 and before talking with an agent we put app no birth year etc.. once we have connected to the agent, she has confirmed our app no email address, home address and after 5 minutes on hold she has told me the final decision has been made and approved.
Does your biometrics says not required or what does it say?

Reactions: limgi89

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
just got biometrics call -

my AOR May 2nd
biometrics appointment October 15th (the first available date she could offer me, they are filling up quick)
my location - downtown toronto
biometrics location - college st SC in downtown toronto

She said they just started making calls for downtown, her list started with a feb applicant. The only downtown location they can book downtown residents to is college st and it's booking up fast, I took the earliest time and date she offered.

At that SC there's only 1 desk (as others have mentioned) and 15 min appointments. Don't join the queue of people outside, go straight to the security guard at the door.

Have to bring a mask, pport, and a hard copy of the BIL letter (must be hard copy) so I'm glad I didn't get a next day appointment after all, because I have no easy access to a printer... gotta go to staples or find a friend with a printer.

Reactions: brs.123 and Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
just got biometrics call -

my AOR May 2nd
biometrics appointment October 15th (the first available date she could offer me, they are filling up quick)
my location - downtown toronto
biometrics location - college st SC in downtown toronto

She said they just started making calls for downtown, her list started with a feb applicant. The only downtown location they can book downtown residents to is college st and it's booking up fast, I took the earliest time and date she offered.

At that SC there's only 1 desk (as others have mentioned) and 15 min appointments. Don't join the queue of people outside, go straight to the security guard at the door.

Have to bring a mask, pport, and a hard copy of the BIL letter (must be hard copy) so I'm glad I didn't get a next day appointment after all, because I have no easy access to a printer... gotta go to staples or find a friend with a printer.
Thanks for the sharing above information..Good Luck!

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys! My AOR is May 7th, got Biometrics call last Thursday (private number) and got my biometrics done today (October 6th). They called both my husband and I (different times, but same day). Already got updated on my cic profile. I'm from Toronto, got it done in Mississauga.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
just now got a call from service canada from unknown number. appointment october 13th morning.
AOR may 08
cec( dependant)( mississauga)
appointment given for me only, when i asked about my husbands appointment she said she don't have his name on her list.

Reactions: Punsy

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
just now got a call from service canada from unknown number. appointment october 13th morning.
AOR may 08
cec( dependant)( mississauga)
appointment given for me only, when i asked about my husbands appointment she said she don't have his name on her list.
Exactly the same happened to me as well. AOR 12 May Scarborough , Oct 14th appointment

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My wife got a call from Service Canada around 4 pm today for Biometric. The latest available time slot is Oct 14th, 2020. Further, she also asked about the principal application (Me) they told my name, not on her list, and asked either I can wait or call service Canada?

AOR 12 May , Location: Scarborough