+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

casac22

Aug 26, 2020
What happens if they cannot reach us via phone? If can't pickup or dead battery etc? Do they inform via email as well or is there a way to know if I am called? Starting to be paranoid after seeing people getting called with almost June Aor living GTA but not me yet(Outside GTA, May)...

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
What happens if they cannot reach us via phone? If can't pickup or dead battery etc? Do they inform via email as well or is there a way to know if I am called? Starting to be paranoid after seeing people getting called with almost June Aor living GTA but not me yet(Outside GTA, May)...
I heared that SC leave a voice message if you don't pick up the phone.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I got a call from Service Canada for Biometrics on Oct. 2nd and I completed it today (Oct. 5th). AOR May 5th, CEC-Inland, living in GTA. The person in line behind me had AOR April 1st. I'm not really sure what the process of selecting people to call is. And not sure how long the wait will be to get a confirmation.
Quick Question : So do we get to choose the date or they let us know the slots ? . I am may 18- CEC inland living in GTA not sure when I will receive it

Sep 16, 2020
I do not know how to use voice messages on my phone. I have received a lot of voice messages during the past months but do not know how to work with. Searched on google, cannot understand yet. My phone is Samsung and with android software. Can anybody help me with this?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I do not know how to use voice messages on my phone. I have received a lot of voice messages during the past months but do not know how to work with. Searched on google, cannot understand yet. My phone is Samsung and with android software. Can anybody help me with this?
U can do that either dialling your own number and entering the voice mail password when asked or enter * or # (depending on network carrier try both) and click on call button..those are easiest ways to access your voice msgs..as you are saying u have lot of voice msgs you might have set a password in the past.so make sure of it.if none of this works call your service provider and they will set that for you.

Suria3190

Mar 20, 2019
Quick Question : So do we get to choose the date or they let us know the slots ? . I am may 18- CEC inland living in GTA not sure when I will receive it
They asked me if I was available the very next day and I said no, they gave me other options that worked well with my time availability. The good thing is, my biometrics got updated in my CIC profile the same day.

Reactions: AJ199101

Suria3190

Mar 20, 2019
I don't think they leave a message. I missed the first call, it was from "no called id" and they called again in less than 5min. My recommendation will be to hold your phone tight. They dont call at odd times for sure. Probably any time between 9am-5pm.

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hello Everyone! I have called the IRCC phone line on October 2 2020 and the agent on the phone was polite and clear. She has said the final decision has made and your PR APPROVED! However, I have not received CoPR yet. I do regularly check my email including the spam folder as well. So, according to the agent's clear explanation could I say my PR is approved %100? And if anyone has a similar situation how long it might take to receive CoPR?

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Hello Everyone! I have called the IRCC phone line on October 2 2020 and the agent on the phone was polite and clear. She has said the final decision has made and your PR APPROVED! However, I have not received CoPR yet. I do regularly check my email including the spam folder as well. So, according to the agent's clear explanation could I say my PR is approved %100? And if anyone has a similar situation how long it might take to receive CoPR?
Yes and congratulations
Due to this covid thing it will take some time to update on their system but you will get your copr soon

Suria3190

Mar 20, 2019
Congrats first of all. What was your AOR? And when did you give your biometrics? CEC? CoPR could take anywhere between 2 weeks to few months. Really depends on the office handling your file. Again, I'm sharing only what I read somewhere in one of these forums. No clear thumb rule to my knowledge.

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Congrats first of all. What was your AOR? And when did you give your biometrics? CEC? CoPR could take anywhere between 2 weeks to a few months. Really depends on the office handling your file. Again, I'm sharing only what I read somewhere in one of these forums. No clear thumb rule to my knowledge.
Thanks for the reply. I am CEC, and bio exempted! AOR Feb 2020. So, could I trust what the agent said? Or should I still be worried?

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
What phone number did you call? And did you have to dial numbers to reach to the agent? If so, what numbers did you dial? Thanks and congrats!!

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
What phone number did you call? And did you have to dial numbers to reach the agent? If so, what numbers did you dial? Thanks and congrats!!
Hello I have called 1-888-242-2100 and before talking with an agent we put app no birth year etc.. once we have connected to the agent, she has confirmed our app no email address, home address and after 5 minutes on hold she has told me the final decision has been made and approved.