NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi folks,

AOR: 16th May 2020
CEC - Mississauga

Today I received my GCMS notes, Criminality check is in progress and under client details following is mentioned:

BIOMETRICS
IRCC#: 100000XXXXX66
Assessment: Required
Info: In Progress

Although I am not able to find my biometric details in IRCC website where we can check whether biometric has ever done and still valid.

Wanted to understand whether my biometric is already done or pending. I came to Canada in Dec 2018, submitted passport in October 2018. Not very sure if the biometric has happened or not at that time.

Would appreciate any suggestions

Thanks,
Shubham
If you can’t find your biometrics here https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery then most likely you need to give bio.

Reactions: shubham.mvp

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
How long did it take to receive the gcms notes

Hi folks,

AOR: 16th May 2020
CEC - Mississauga

Today I received my GCMS notes, Criminality check is in progress and under client details following is mentioned:

BIOMETRICS
IRCC#: 100000XXXXX66
Assessment: Required
Info: In Progress

Although I am not able to find my biometric details in IRCC website where we can check whether biometric has ever done and still valid.

Wanted to understand whether my biometric is already done or pending. I came to Canada in Dec 2018, submitted passport in October 2018. Not very sure if the biometric has happened or not at that time.

Would appreciate any suggestions

Thanks,
Shubham

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
I got my ITA in June 2020. About to submit my eAPR but my current issue is that my bank vehemently said they don’t write any letter for customers. That I should use my bank statements and my account confirmation letter. Please what can I do? Need urgent help as my ITA expires 6th if Oct.
Thanks.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I got my ITA in June 2020. About to submit my eAPR but my current issue is that my bank vehemently said they don’t write any letter for customers. That I should use my bank statements and my account confirmation letter. Please what can I do? Need urgent help as my ITA expires 6th if Oct.
Thanks.
Most of the time employees in bank think of themself as chief executive officer but they are not, so talk to manager and he is also CEO guy complain in head office. Same shit happened to my friend and head office cleared the case and said we can't deny for giving good standing certificate and provided one with apology. You are just asking them to state whatever you have in the bank, there's no reason of denying bro

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Question : Till now my application was showing as Your action required ( because I am supposed to give biometrics ) . I am Inland . Today it shows me the status as Submitted . Can anybody help understand what it might be.

note : My criminality check was in progress 3 weeks ago.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Question : Till now my application was showing as Your action required ( because I am supposed to give biometrics ) . I am Inland . Today it shows me the status as Submitted . Can anybody help understand what it might be.

Have u given biometrics before?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020

Did 30 days pass today from the date of your BIL? That might be why.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Yes it did.However the no of days on my BIL is 90 days
It's an automatic system thing, most likely. They used to give 30 days earlier to submit biometrics. Since covid, many people have reported this change back to 'submitted' once 30 days pass. It has no actual consequences, just an automatic process. You still have to give biometrics if you haven't given earlier within 90 days or after 90 days, depending on whether covid continues to keep biometrics collection sites closed.

Reactions: AJ199101

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi All,
I haven't given biometric before, tomorrow (Oct 5th, 2020) my BIL date expires, I am still waiting for Service Canada's call to get an appointment for BIL. My AOR May 12th CEC inland, question are there any consequences? Do I need to inform CIC to ask for an extension?

Reactions: Skb1985

Nsingh7

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Hi All,
I haven't given biometric before, tomorrow (Oct 5th, 2020) my BIL date expires, I am still waiting for Service Canada's call to get an appointment for BIL. My AOR May 12th CEC inland, question are there any consequences? Do I need to inform CIC to ask for an extension?
No need. Its automatic extended for infinite time until they call you. Stay chill