+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I’m FSW-O (May 30th AOR). Got this webform response today

The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
When did you raise webform?

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I’m FSW-O (May 30th AOR). Got this webform response today

The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
What does it say in your onlien account under background check message? Did you give biometrics?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
My AOR was delivered on 17 May 2020.
I called on 15 September, and heard that I passed the eligibility. I have not seen any updates on my profile, and also the eligibility in profile is still showing ''We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Regards,
Morteza
do you by any chance know when the eligibility was passed? thanks

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys
Did anybody get phone call from Service Canada for biometric appointment ? Please keep us posted if you do

Many thanks
Good luck everyone ✌

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
What does it say in your onlien account under background check message? Did you give biometrics?
Yeah I did my biometrics over a month ago and paid the RPRF request. On my online account it says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
I called on 15 September, and heard that I passed the eligibility. I have not seen any updates on my profile, and also the eligibility in profile is still showing ''We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Regards,
Morteza
From what I've heard the eligibility section of the online profile will stay that way until the end. Best way to know would be through a GCMS request

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
From what I've heard the eligibility section of the online profile will stay that way until the end. Best way to know would be through a GCMS request
Hi Sid, my timeline is closely similar to you. AOR May 16th, FSW Outland and received RPRF request on 19th of August.

I heard that once the RPRF request is made it may mean either it is in the eligible stage or it has been recommended pass by the case analyst.

Any other May 2020 outland applicants who have met eligibility?

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Aor May 05 2020 (yorkton ,Saskatchewan )got a call for biometrics appointment today and booked for Friday ..!
Wow,
I thought that the call would be first to only long waiting applicants (Feb or Mar AOR) , but you're May!
I hope that I will get a call soon. Thanks.

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

Regards,
Morteza
Same here
My AOR was May 10th
Medicals pass july 02
BIL july 02
I called cic they told me i passed everything just waiting for biometrics

Kingdom2018

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hey guys i got additional documents request August 3rd and 5th and I uploaded the documents August 15 but the additional documents section says not applicable does anyone know what that means

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Wow,
I thought that the call would be first to only long waiting applicants (Feb or Mar AOR) , but you're May!
I hope that I will get a call soon. Thanks.
Actually is based on the date of application and Location.
GTA probably will be the longest wait