+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hi guys,

Need some help on this update on my profile. my medical was passed on june 26, 2020, But this morning my medical status has been updated to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Previously it was "you passed the medical". What's going on? AOR MAY 4
Your medical got expired ..!

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys,
my AOR may 18,
MEP - 9 July
Medical Expired on July 20 and changed to You do not need medical.
However, I submitted new medical via web form but still its not updated on my profile. The agent said it will be updated later and nothing is needed from me..
GU - 28 Aug, Additional Document changed to Not applicable.
Called immediately, agent said eligibility passed.

Reactions: shyamcse07

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi guys,
my AOR may 18,
MEP - 9 July
However, I submitted new medical via web form but still its not updated on my profile. The agent said it will be updated later and nothing is needed from me..
Your medical got expired ..!
isnt medical valid for 1 year? How is it expiring so quickly?? :/

dyllee

Jan 30, 2020
I submitted a webform informing about my recent address change but I haven't heard back yet whether the change has been made to my file. I want to order my GCMS notes through ATIP, so if I enter my new address do you guys think that will cause any problems?

Anne0903

Jun 25, 2020
Its been more than 2 weeks since IRCC asked us to pay the RPRF. Medical and biometrics are done, eligibility & criminality we are reviewing...so what’s next? When we supposed to receive any news from them?

btw. Outland - AOR May 18

Reactions: AshRK

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys,
my AOR may 18,
MEP - 9 July
Are you CEC or FSW-O?

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
So it means i have to redo my medical again? Or IRCC will extend it for few months?
If they request you then you have to redoit otherwise no you don’t have to ..!
probably for CEC they don’t ask the new one so don’t worry ..! Just give biometrics and everything will be good..!

Reactions: S@r@b