+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
I've been asked to provide a new police certificate as an additional(I had uploaded one when submitting my application). Can I upload a police certificate that is for a month ago? Do dates of additionals need to be issued after they've been asked? This is for a country that I have not been to since 2013.
When was your police certificate, the one which you uploaded with the application, issued?

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
Guys of May 2020 AOR, Any news. I got an update from IRCC agent saying my Eligibility is complete, Criminality & Security are pending. Pretty much one word, your biometrics are pending, & weirdly this time my GCMS took more than 2 weeks, any one who applied for GCMS ?

what is the current time frame to get one.

Thank you

Regards,
Rohith

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Which is the best place to order GCMS notes from? And is it safe to order GCMS notes since you are allowing third party access to your sensitive information?

Last edited:

emrzed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
When was your police certificate, the one which you uploaded with the application, issued?
That one was for 2019(still years after I had left that country). Actually, IRCC canceled my application for this PC because they thought this is the wrong type of PC that I had provided. After a webfrom from me explaining to them that this is the right one, they reopened my application but a few weeks after that, again they are asking to submit a new one.

Reactions: skg1988

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Guys of May 2020 AOR, Any news. I got an update from IRCC agent saying my Eligibility is complete, Criminality & Security are pending. Pretty much one word, your biometrics are pending, & weirdly this time my GCMS took more than 2 weeks, any one who applied for GCMS ?

what is the current time frame to get one.

Thank you

Regards,
Rohith
Are you inland ?

Cccchloe

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys,

Yesterday my application status chaged:

Review of additional documents
July 31, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documens you provided. ->> Not applicable

I'm CEC inland. AOR 20 May.

Does anyonw know what that could mean?
Me as well, when I logged into my account today.
But I submitted a webform to update my address on Sep.4.

Any idea on if this is a good sign for the process? Thanks

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Cec inland
AOR -28th May
Bil& medical - 16th July
Application detail as of 28th of August
48% complete

Review of eligibility- we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results-July 16 you passed your medical
Additional documents- we don’t need additional documents.
Biometric- still waiting
Background checks- we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Estimated completion date - nov 28 2020

Anyone has any idea about biometric opening time ?
Hey! Did uh get any other update? I have AOR on May 25th 2020 and biometerics request 15th July 2020

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hey! Did uh get any other update? I have AOR on May 25th 2020 and biometerics request 15th July 2020
I have the same AOR and BIL dates as you and I’ve not had any new updates either. Last time I checked (a few weeks ago) they had not even started my eligibility checks yet but criminal background check was in progress

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Notice - Immigration and consular assistance for those affected by the tragedy in Beirut
Ottawa, September 3, 2020—As part of the government’s response to the tragedy in Beirut, Canada is making it easier and faster for Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents to return home. The Government of Canada is prioritizing travel documents for Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents in Lebanon. We’ll also waive some fees, making your return to Canada easier.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is also prioritizing visitor visa applications for immediate family members of Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents who’ve been personally affected by the explosion in Beirut so they can join their loved ones in Canada.
Immediate family members include
  • spouses
  • common-law partners
  • dependent children
  • parents or step-parents
We’ll also be providing support to Lebanese citizens so they can stay longer in Canada temporarily if they’re not able to return home because of the explosion. They can apply to extend or renew their stay as a temporary resident in Canada, and IRCC will waive the application fees.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Notice - Immigration and consular assistance for those affected by the tragedy in Beirut
Ottawa, September 3, 2020—As part of the government’s response to the tragedy in Beirut, Canada is making it easier and faster for Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents to return home. The Government of Canada is prioritizing travel documents for Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents in Lebanon. We’ll also waive some fees, making your return to Canada easier.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is also prioritizing visitor visa applications for immediate family members of Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents who’ve been personally affected by the explosion in Beirut so they can join their loved ones in Canada.
Immediate family members include
  • spouses
  • common-law partners
  • dependent children
  • parents or step-parents
We’ll also be providing support to Lebanese citizens so they can stay longer in Canada temporarily if they’re not able to return home because of the explosion. They can apply to extend or renew their stay as a temporary resident in Canada, and IRCC will waive the application fees.
I will pay for one lebanon citizen's travel expense and application fee if they take my biometric in this week. I am sick and tired of this pandemic shit and delayed process for people who is working their ash** off

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I will pay for one lebanon citizen's travel expense and application fee if they take my biometric in this week. I am sick and tired of this pandemic shit and delayed process for people who is working their ash** off
I’m Outland and I gave my biometrics in the US but I don’t even think they have touched my application after medical and R10. This is going to be a much longer wait than expected because of COVID.

I get frustrated but even If processing time increased from 6 months to 1 year, I actually feel lucky that this express entry pathway even exists. That’s because I’m sitting in the US for the last 7 years treated like some alien from Mars and It’ll take another maybe 700 years by the time I actually have a shot of getting a green card in my hands lol. I was surprised that Canada kept having express entry draws even during the pandemic. Idk how long this will last with more and more workers moving to Canada instead of the US but it’s great the program still exists.