+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
hi guys, when I logged in to my profile today I noticed that the current status of my application was "Application/profile updated" but after a while it said "submitted". I didn't get an email however. Is that a ghost update ? I'm kinda confused.

I'm a FSW-O with May 16th AOR. I got the first ghost update email like a month ago when I passed the medical.
Your eligibility review completed or file moved to another office.

Reactions: ash_diaz

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020
hi guys, when I logged in to my profile today I noticed that the current status of my application was "Application/profile updated" but after a while it said "submitted". I didn't get an email however. Is that a ghost update ? I'm kinda confused.

I'm a FSW-O with May 16th AOR. I got the first ghost update email like a month ago when I passed the medical.
When did you pass your medical and got Biometrics request?

cck1986

May 8, 2020

Did you recently submit any docs.. It could be related to that..

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
@caipsnotes: The ghost updates were really something. Thank you for your analysis at that time.

Received GCMS today : May 8 AOR: So when ghost updates were there in July end . Everything passed except Criminality. So timelines are AOR: may,MP:June and everything passed : July.

Page 2:
Eligibility :passed
Security :blank
HIRV: Blank
Criminality : In progress
ORG Crime: Blank
Medical :passed
Info Sharing:In progress
Other request : Cancelled

Strange thing is eligibility passed by case analyst and officer in one day :)

Officer comment : 1 line only : Integrated search NA|file reviewed- eligibility passed | Criminality decision pending
Case analyst : Recommend pass- Entire explanation

Only Biometric is pending.
Hi, do you know what is info sharing?