+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi,

Does anybody know how long it takes that a submitted document via a web form is in the process? I submitted a document 3 days ago, called IRCC, and the document is not in the process. Thank you.
lately it takes around a week to respond to you

mj1989

Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

May 8th AOR - FSW Outland from India - Pending Biometrics. Raised a webform last week after the Ghost update seen in the first week of August. Here is the response for the Webform:

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The eligibility review has is met.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process."

Hope this is on track and is there anything further to expect on the eligibility? Or are we good to take this as passed?

Security background not initiated and does that mean it is a little slow? :(

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys does yoga help if I am loosing my mind because of biometric disruption since almost 6 months ? I am tweeting again and again, they aren't replying. Can we expect it to resume in sept atleast

• Haha
Reactions: Angel1113 and dd23

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hello everyone,

May 8th AOR - FSW Outland from India - Pending Biometrics. Raised a webform last week after the Ghost update seen in the first week of August. Here is the response for the Webform:

"You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The eligibility review has is met.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process."

Hope this is on track and is there anything further to expect on the eligibility? Or are we good to take this as passed?

Security background not initiated and does that mean it is a little slow? :(
Have you given biometrics? What is the message displayed under your background check in the online account?

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
hi guys, when I logged in to my profile today I noticed that the current status of my application was "Application/profile updated" but after a while it said "submitted". I didn't get an email however. Is that a ghost update ? I'm kinda confused.

I'm a FSW-O with May 16th AOR. I got the first ghost update email like a month ago when I passed the medical.

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
hi guys, when I logged in to my profile today I noticed that the current status of my application was "Application/profile updated" but after a while it said "submitted". I didn't get an email however. Is that a ghost update ? I'm kinda confused.

I'm a FSW-O with May 16th AOR. I got the first ghost update email like a month ago when I passed the medical.
Yes. Did you get an email for your MEap update?

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys does yoga help if I am loosing my mind because of biometric disruption since almost 6 months ? I am tweeting again and again, they aren't replying. Can we expect it to resume in sept atleast
I have a feeling that if they don’t waive biometrics soon we won’t get any approval this year anymore