+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
You will get the exact status of the application, Viz what ever notes the officer has written on the application would be visible.. I am waiting for mine. they Would send the same exactly 2 weeks from the date you applied.

Web forms due to current pandemic are extremely unreliable, Hence raising GCMS. Though there is a very little charge associated 5CAD...
Oh, I have sent a document that became available shortly after submitting my application through the web form and they replied that it has been added to my file. Should I be worried about this and resend it again or what?

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I am FSW-O
-eAOR May 18th
-Medical passed July 20th
-Biometrics receipt date in the profile, July 27th

Here is the progress of my file found through submission of webform:

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We can confirm that:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Seems like the case is moving slowly.

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I am FSW-O
-eAOR May 18th
-Medical passed July 20th
-Biometrics receipt date in the profile, July 27th

Here is the progress of my file found through submission of webform:

"We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

We can confirm that:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

· The medical examination results on file are valid.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

Seems like the case is moving slowly.
In your account, what message does it say next to Background check?

dd23

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
So I had that "Profile Updated" on July 27th and then it went to submitted. I am in the US.
FOr FSW-O (which you are), IP1 background check message is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." You should have gotten an email notification for this stage. (The order of things is False IP->IP1->IP2).

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Cec inland
AOR -28th May
Bil& medical - 16th July
Application detail as of 28th of August
48% complete

Review of eligibility- we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results-July 16 you passed your medical
Additional documents- we don’t need additional documents.
Biometric- still waiting
Background checks- we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Estimated completion date - nov 28 2020

Anyone has any idea about biometric opening time ?

Reactions: ya222

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Cec inland
AOR -28th May
Bil& medical - 16th July
Application detail as of 28th of August
48% complete

Review of eligibility- we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical results-July 16 you passed your medical
Additional documents- we don’t need additional documents.
Biometric- still waiting
Background checks- we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision- your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Estimated completion date - nov 28 2020

Anyone has any idea about biometric opening time ?
I am in the same boat bro, the only difference is AOR-May15, 52% complete and BIL/MED passing date is july 08. For eligibility and background checks its all under review. For biometric nobody knows, we just have to wait and watch.