+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Yes for now its only biometrics... and the security is showing blank.. i have not gone through the pdf completely.. but will check if there is any info on Security or if there is any comment from anyone on security..
They're supposed to redact it all so blank should mean in progress or complete based on a reply to me from legalfalcon in other thread. In my gcms notes in the security section (for me ~page 30) it actually said passed. Not sure if they accidentally forgot to redact that page or if it is supposed to be visible.

Reactions: Zay11

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Yes for now its only biometrics... and the security is showing blank.. i have not gone through the pdf completely.. but will check if there is any info on Security or if there is any comment from anyone on security..
Sure. Please check this in your notes if possible : in Biom Group 2 on the 3rd page of their GCMS notes(under Group Name)? ---people see this in their notes it seems

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
Hey everyone,
Aor: may 25.
Mep: july 16.
Somebody with silmilar timeline, with some updates. Pls lemme know.
thanks

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone,
Aor: may 25.
Mep: july 16.
Somebody with silmilar timeline, with some updates. Pls lemme know.
thanks
Same here...... Mine AOR May 26, Medical Passed on July 15 but haven't heard anything yet.... Very Nervous

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Sure. Please check this in your notes if possible : in Biom Group 2 on the 3rd page of their GCMS notes(under Group Name)? ---people see this in their notes it seems
ok will check.. is it something they are creating groups for biometrics ? if you can just send me some link having these discussion. it will be helpful

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I got my RPRF on 10 Aug, I'm inland, AOR 13 May.

Let me know when they confirm your RPRF request. My "Review of additional documents" says "Not applicable" since I uploaded the receipts one week ago.
You got RPRF without giving biometric!!!

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Hi Friends, I have below question regarding GCMS notes.

I'm an Inland applicant with AOR date as May 17,application submitted through Immigration lawyer. When I request them to raise GCMS notes, they say they would do it only after 6 months completion.

Can you please let me know whether I can request and get GCMS notes on my mail-Id instead of the maild used on Express entry profile which is managed by my lawyer ?

whether my lawyer will get to know that I have applied or requested for GCMS notes now or in future without their consent ?

Thank you..

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Friends, I have below question regarding GCMS notes.

I'm an Inland applicant with AOR date as May 17,application submitted through Immigration lawyer. When I request them to raise GCMS notes, they say they would do it only after 6 months completion.

Can you please let me know whether I can request and get GCMS notes on my mail-Id instead of the maild used on Express entry profile which is managed by my lawyer ?

whether my lawyer will get to know that I have applied or requested for GCMS notes now or in future without their consent ?

Thank you..
You can request it your own through ATIP since you’re inland. Just make sure you have your UCI and application number. It will be sent directly to your email not in the IRCC account. You don’t need your lawyer’s consent since it’s your file, your information. Your lawyer won’t know either that you raise a GCMS notes request.

Last edited:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Some analytics:

Statuses by month of submission 2020:

PPRs reported last year:

PPRs reported this year:

Reactions: KDM13

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
You can request it your own through ATIP since you’re inland. Just make sure you have your UCI and application number. It will be sent directly to your email not in the IRCC account. You don’t need your lawyer’s consent since it’s your file, your information. Your lawyer won’t know either that you raise a GCMS notes request.
Thank you. I have submitted for GCMS notes through ATIP .Will wait for 3 weeks..