+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020
May 8 AOR - FSW express entry India. Has been too long without any update. Current status of my profile.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • June 18, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Received an update today for Medical and Biometrics, progress bar at 36%.

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
When i submitted my application i submitted LoE for medical proof.
Now i have submitted e medical under case specific enquiry.
Can you please elaborate the case specific enquiry section, where is it and if we need to do anything to reach there?
My case is..
I uploaded my LOE in PCC Section and also submitted the same LOE in the LOE section - Did you do the same?

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Can you please elaborate the case specific enquiry section, where is it and if we need to do anything to reach there?
My case is..
I uploaded my LOE in PCC Section and also submitted the same LOE in the LOE section - Did you do the same?
It is actually web form. Just type case specific enquiry cic on google and follow the first result. I may not have accurate information because every thing is being done by my consultant. He just sent me a submission acknowledgement which stated that case specific enquiry has been submitted. May be more ecxperienced guys on forum can clarify this.

keisersausey

Jul 14, 2020
Hi all,

There seems to be 2 May 2020 AOR threads, so not sure which one I should use.... So I'll post this here too, sorry for double post :

I am applying for EE PR from Australia, here is my timeline so far:
AOR: May 2nd
Medical passed: July 13th
Biometrics Collection Letter: July 13th
Completion status: 40%

I have an appointment to give my biometrics in a couple of days (still opened here).

According to this, do you think my application is still on schedule and that I can reasonably expect to get my PR as planned in early November ?

Also, I am wondering: I could not provide one Police Check out of the 7 we had to get for my partner and I (one of our Spanish ones). I explained in the LoE that we did everything we could to get it(pre-COVID) with all the proofs we could gather attached, but although I received mine, my partner's police check never arrived, and explained that due to COVID it was now impossible to get information from Spain about it.
Do you think they will/have processed my application without this police check ? Or are they just waiting for 90 days to get it from us, and then 90 more ? If so, would they notify us ?
Trying to get this Spanish police check is such a pain that I would rather not have to do it again, but I do not know if the fact that they ask biometrics could mean that they accepted my application as is, or if it is unrelated ?

Ah and I had an other question (sorry!), more general this time: Is the speed of processing an application proportional to its strength ? I mean that if you have the best profile possible, is it likely that your application will be approved quicker than another application that has just the bare minimum ? I am curious :)

Thanks for your help !

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
CEC inland applicant
AOR - 25 may
Medical passed - 14 July
BIL received - 14 July

Anne0903

Jun 25, 2020
Question: is it early to raise webform and ask the status of our application?
Our AOR: May 18, FSW outland.

We provided everything including our medical and police clearance but no update so far.

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Question: is it early to raise webform and ask the status of our application?
Our AOR: May 18, FSW outland.

We provided everything including our medical and police clearance but no update so far.
I would suggest to wait till the end of July.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hi all,

There seems to be 2 May 2020 AOR threads, so not sure which one I should use.... So I'll post this here too, sorry for double post :

I am applying for EE PR from Australia, here is my timeline so far:
AOR: May 2nd
Medical passed: July 13th
Biometrics Collection Letter: July 13th
Completion status: 40%

I have an appointment to give my biometrics in a couple of days (still opened here).

According to this, do you think my application is still on schedule and that I can reasonably expect to get my PR as planned in early November ?

Also, I am wondering: I could not provide one Police Check out of the 7 we had to get for my partner and I (one of our Spanish ones). I explained in the LoE that we did everything we could to get it(pre-COVID) with all the proofs we could gather attached, but although I received mine, my partner's police check never arrived, and explained that due to COVID it was now impossible to get information from Spain about it.
Do you think they will/have processed my application without this police check ? Or are they just waiting for 90 days to get it from us, and then 90 more ? If so, would they notify us ?
Trying to get this Spanish police check is such a pain that I would rather not have to do it again, but I do not know if the fact that they ask biometrics could mean that they accepted my application as is, or if it is unrelated ?

Ah and I had an other question (sorry!), more general this time: Is the speed of processing an application proportional to its strength ? I mean that if you have the best profile possible, is it likely that your application will be approved quicker than another application that has just the bare minimum ? I am curious :)

Thanks for your help !
yes there are 2 thread,
One is of andy
And other one is of legal falcon.
Police check certificate is needed for security and criminality check. If you donot provide them, your file processing will go on hold.
Moreover if your application is error free and legit. It will process in short time

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just a quick question: I applied for my TRV extension on march 18, 2020 but still didn't receive any update on the application, I later on received my AOR under CEC on May 30th, 2020 and applied for BOWP on June 17th, 2020. Waiting for updates on all my applications! Is this normal due to the Covid-19?

Looking forward to some expert guidance!

Thanks.