+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
How many days does it take for the GCMS notes request? Please let me know if we can track, I applied a week ago.

kari_d

Nov 2, 2019
Received ITA post SINP nomination with total score of 1030. In the level of education of spouse i selected bachelor's degree, but now i feel it should be 1year program and because of this option i am losing 2 points in CRS i e 1028. However when I got ITA, cut off was at 780. What should I do...

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Received ITA post SINP nomination with total score of 1030. In the level of education of spouse i selected bachelor's degree, but now i feel it should be 1year program and because of this option i am losing 2 points in CRS i e 1028. However when I got ITA, cut off was at 780. What should I do...
As long as your score is above cutoff and you meet the program minimum entry criteria, you are eligible. Don't worry about it.

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
I have submitted my application on 20 may 2020, without medical, and now on 10 july I have submitted my medical. How long it could take to get BIL?

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
I have submitted my application on 20 may 2020, without medical, and now on 10 july I have submitted my medical. How long it could take to get BIL?
When you submitted the application did you upload any document in your medical option?

Also, how nd where did you upload the medical proof?

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are well and doing great!

My AOR was May 26, 2020. CEC Inland.

Recently I have realized that I have made a mistake in my PR application. I am living and working in Canada for more than a year but in my application i have mentioned my Nationality as Indian as well as Country of Residence as India too. I assume, I should have mentioned my country of residence as Canada. Right?
Please guide.
BTW, I didn't receive any medical/Biometrics status in portal yet.

Thanks

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Any AOR guy who pass the eligibility and status was confirmed by calling IRCC agent or raising CSE?

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are well and doing great!

My AOR was May 26, 2020. CEC Inland.

Recently I have realized that I have made a mistake in my PR application. I am living and working in Canada for more than a year but in my application i have mentioned my Nationality as Indian as well as Country of Residence as India too. I assume, I should have mentioned my country of residence as Canada. Right?
Please guide.
BTW, I didn't receive any medical/Biometrics status in portal yet.

Thanks
Can Someone please help? I am very nervous