+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
When will vfs open in india? I went there today,but security not allowed inside building. Their customer service is also not working.
They are not open for biometrics. So you have to wait. I don’t know when it will be open but try on 13 july.

May 4, 2018
if you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.

After how many days of submission can we ask for our VO ?

Sk_89

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My AOR was May 26, 2020. CEC Inland applicant.
Didn't receive Biometrics request so far. I am bit worried. Should i raise web form? Any suggestions

Thanks,

Reactions: Bade2145

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Didn't receive Biometrics request so far. I am bit worried. Should i raise web form? Any suggestions

Thanks,
You should get your BIL in the next one week. Early May AORs are getting their BIL at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Sk_89

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
I’m CEC inland too with May 25th AOR. I don’t have mine yet but no need to worry! Should be getting an update within the next week or so, hopefully.

Reactions: Sk_89

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
How the applicants in the IMMITRACKER who got MEP/BILL in the month of July , June are able to update Background check status as 'In progress(2) ' ? Does your status from fake IP2 -'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information' is changing to something else to update as In progress(2) ?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
How the applicants in the IMMITRACKER who got MEP/BILL in the month of July , June are able to update Background check status as 'In progress(2) ' ? Does your status from fake IP2 -'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information' is changing to something else to update as In progress(2) ?
We proceessing your background check comes under IP2.