+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
The problem is when will the Service Canada reopen.
People have been calling them almost everyday and posting tweets on twitter so that they know that if they can open salons and other stuff they should open service canada too. Also private fingerprint offices are also open, so why not service canada. Once it opens, there will be a huge rush for everybody, so sooner they open the less the rush would be. I am hoping it opens by the end of this month

Saraj90

Sep 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I got my AOR on may 12, I haven't had any movement on my application after, and it still says I don't need a medical exam (I already got one right after I got my invitation). Anyone got any info on the matter?

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I got my AOR on may 12, I haven't had any movement on my application after, and it still says I don't need a medical exam (I already got one right after I got my invitation). Anyone got any info on the matter?
Wait for july..

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I'm AOR May 2nd CEC inland
Just got biometrics instruction letter! But didn't get any other message saying medical passed.

The status bullet point for medical now says "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

I assume this means medical is not yet passed right? If it was passed it would say so or revert to exam not needed, right?

I do have a complicated medical situation but it is controlled and medication is below the threshold for admissibility.

If they want further tests do they contact the panel physician only or do they tell the applicant as well?

Reactions: asdfghj and rohidw

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I'm AOR May 2nd CEC inland
Just got biometrics instruction letter! But didn't get any other message saying medical passed.

The status bullet point for medical now says "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

I assume this means medical is not yet passed right? If it was passed it would say so or revert to exam not needed, right?

I do have a complicated medical situation but it is controlled and medication is below the threshold for admissibility.

If they want further tests do they contact the panel physician only or do they tell the applicant as well?
When did you got message for biometrics?

Oct 30, 2018
Please!
I have 1 canadian diploma, 1 bachelor degree and 1 master degree. But in my profile I wrongly included 1 diploma and 2 master...
I realized my mistake when I was filling out the ITA forms.
My crs did not change as I received the score for the highest education...
will I have problems with this change?
thank you !!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Please!
I have 1 canadian diploma, 1 bachelor degree and 1 master degree. But in my profile I wrongly included 1 diploma and 2 master...
I realized my mistake when I was filling out the ITA forms.
My crs did not change as I received the score for the highest education...
will I have problems with this change?
thank you !!
No,you shouldn't as score didn't change.

However, submit CSE and attach a lot explaining your mistake.

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
I called the call center got an update that my criminality is in progress. While i did not get any BIL/MEP.

Regards,
Rohith.