+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
A

what that means?
sorry I didn’t understand.
I mean in PR application the time we need for biometrics does not dealy the applications, currently, if it takes 3 months to give your biometrics if does not add three months to your waiting time. Whereas for WP or Study Permits estimated time does not include Biometric time. So PR processing will not be put on hold it will continue meanwhile you provide the biometrics within the stated time ( Biometric time is extended because of COVID-19)

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I mean in PR application the time we need for biometrics does not dealy the applications, currently, if it takes 3 months to give your biometrics if does not add three months to your waiting time. Whereas for WP or Study Permits estimated time does not include Biometric time. So PR processing will not be put on hold it will continue meanwhile you provide the biometrics within the stated time ( Biometric time is extended because of COVID-19)
Thanks bro.
Even I was expecting the same regarding delay of biometrics

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I received my AOR on may 29th, 2020. I paid 1125 online but for the difference amount should I wait for them to ask for it or should I pay it online? If I should pay online then what is the procedure?

And for Biometrics mine is still valid until 2027 (the one I got during my study permit) so do I have to get the Biometrics done again? If yes, then how can I get it done in Toronto?

Please do let me know soon.

Thank you!

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I received my AOR on may 29th, 2020. I paid 1125 online but for the difference amount should I wait for them to ask for it or should I pay it online? If I should pay online then what is the procedure?

And for Biometrics mine is still valid until 2027 (the one I got during my study permit) so do I have to get the Biometrics done again? If yes, then how can I get it done in Toronto?

Thank you!
They mentioned in the email that if you did not pay the additional fees they will send you a request to do so. However, if I were you and to avoid any delay, and as many others did as you can see in previous posts, I would pay it and upload the receipt by the Web Form.

If you are on your own so you will have to pay 285$ the difference

Biometrics for visitor, student or work visa can not be used for PR, you will have to get that done when they send you the BIL, and when Service Canada resume work. you can keep checking this website to know when they reopen and how to book an appointment. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

Good luck to all of us!!!!

Check below to know how to pay.

1. Calculate the total fee difference you need to pay
  • Add up all the “payable difference” in the table below that applies to your situation
2. Go to the Make an additional payment or pay other fees page in the ePayment portal.
3. Under “Quantity”, enter the payable difference amount
  • Each payment generates 1 receipt. You can pay as a single payment or repeat this step to make multiple payments.
  • The receipt will be sent to the e-mail address you entered in the ePayment portal.
4. Return to your application in your IRCC secure account.
5. From the Document checklist page, upload the receipt(s) for the fee difference under “Optional Documents: Client Information”.
6. Proceed to pay the rest your application fees when you submit your application.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020

Thank you!
You should pay the difference through this link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10115&lang=en after that send you receipt through web form so that they can attach it to your file. Even if you gave biometric for study visa or work visa, they will not consider it for PR. You have to gave separate biometric for your EE. Moreover service canada is not opened, so you to wait untill they immigration ask for it

Macbox

Jun 22, 2020
I received lending fees request on 4 june 2020. But still no news of ppr .Can anyone tell me time it will take for ppr

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone got this email?
Dear Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) client,

You have been chosen to take part in a Government of Canada survey. Your email address was identified in our records as being associated with a past or existing immigration application, or you may have been invited to apply to a specific program. You will find the survey link and PIN code to access this survey at the end of this email

The COVID-19 pandemic has interrupted the lives of many people around the world. For some, it has required making big changes to our current lives and future plans.

The Client Experience Branch at Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting a survey to understand if COVID-19 has affected clients. The results of this survey will allow IRCC to better understand how clients are experiencing the impacts of COVID-19. It will also help IRCC to understand how the impacts of COVID-19 may affect intentions to remain in, or immigrate to Canada.

The survey will take 20 minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary. Your answers will remain confidential and will not be shared with any third parties. Your decision to participate/not participate will not affect your immigration status, or any decision made on an existing or future immigration application(s). IRCC has posted a notice about this survey on our web site that confirms the survey is authentic and led by IRCC.

The information collected from the survey will be used for research purposes only. Your responses to the survey questions will be combined with the responses of all other survey participants. You will find more information on the first page of the survey.

This survey will only remain open until July 3, 2020. To access the survey, click on the link below, and input your unique PIN. Since only you can respond to the survey once, please do not share it with anyone.

The first questions will ask you identify the situation you are in. You will only be able to complete the survey once, therefore please chose carefully the option that best corresponds to your profile. Some responses to these initial questions will make you ineligible for the rest of the survey questions.

We look forward to learning more about your experience and future plans. Thank you in advance for you participation.

Survey: https://na1se.voxco.com/SE/|q|st=6pczpAaWFjPWr1fj%2BAkuYmXGnM4HlhnDn0llwyuQWhc%3D

Ramor02

May 3, 2019

You have been chosen to take part in a Government of Canada survey. Your email address was identified in our records as being associated with a past or existing immigration application, or you may have been invited to apply to a specific program. You will find the survey link and PIN code to access this survey at the end of this email

The COVID-19 pandemic has interrupted the lives of many people around the world. For some, it has required making big changes to our current lives and future plans.

The Client Experience Branch at Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting a survey to understand if COVID-19 has affected clients. The results of this survey will allow IRCC to better understand how clients are experiencing the impacts of COVID-19. It will also help IRCC to understand how the impacts of COVID-19 may affect intentions to remain in, or immigrate to Canada.

The survey will take 20 minutes to complete. Your participation is voluntary. Your answers will remain confidential and will not be shared with any third parties. Your decision to participate/not participate will not affect your immigration status, or any decision made on an existing or future immigration application(s). IRCC has posted a notice about this survey on our web site that confirms the survey is authentic and led by IRCC.

The information collected from the survey will be used for research purposes only. Your responses to the survey questions will be combined with the responses of all other survey participants. You will find more information on the first page of the survey.

This survey will only remain open until July 3, 2020. To access the survey, click on the link below, and input your unique PIN. Since only you can respond to the survey once, please do not share it with anyone.

The first questions will ask you identify the situation you are in. You will only be able to complete the survey once, therefore please chose carefully the option that best corresponds to your profile. Some responses to these initial questions will make you ineligible for the rest of the survey questions.

We look forward to learning more about your experience and future plans. Thank you in advance for you participation.

Survey: https://na1se.voxco.com/SE/|q|st=6pczpAaWFjPWr1fj%2BAkuYmXGnM4HlhnDn0llwyuQWhc%3D
Yes, I got the same email today... nothing to worry about it is just a survey.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I received lending fees request on 4 june 2020. But still no news of ppr .Can anyone tell me time it will take for ppr
It takes time usually it takes up to 6 months, but due to Covid-19 it might take longer... they just got to medical pass for those who applied on the 30th of April... It is a slow process so do not worry.

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020

I got same email. This is just a Survey.

lekshmisn

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone! This is Naveen from India.
Details of my express entry status:
CRS score 486
Category: FSW
ITA: March 4, 2020
eAPR: May 27, 2020
AOR: May 28, 2020
I have one question though, In the document submitted by candidate section, there is no document showing under the optional document column. I have attached the payment receipt for the $285 as payable difference as related to the new fee in effective from April 30, in that optional document. So, my question is How would I make sure that they have received the additional document?
Thank you!
I strongly believe that IRCC has received all of these documents and this is a technical glitch on the display post submission. To be on the safer side, I raised a webform attaching all the documents and screenshots. Received confirmation from IRCC stating that they have received all the documents.