+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Most probably, my eligibility is also passed because i had a ghost up update yesterday with my additional documents status changing to not applicable
call them today or next week and ask for ur application updates.. they will check and let u know..

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Thats a lot of activity for 1 day
mine did the exact same thing, not all in one day but over the course of 2 days. I posted about the first two and we all assumed it was the BIL 30 day thing, but I am curious what the other changes were. From my GCMS notes of 1 month ago, eligibility was in progress and review was required because of the medical question in the statutory questions section. Maybe it's time I call IRCC... the hold time on the line might be worth the wait to hear something good!

Reactions: asdfghj

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
mine did the exact same thing, not all in one day but over the course of 2 days. I posted about the first two and we all assumed it was the BIL 30 day thing, but I am curious what the other changes were. From my GCMS notes of 1 month ago, eligibility was in progress and review was required because of the medical question in the statutory questions section. Maybe it's time I call IRCC... the hold time on the line might be worth the wait to hear something good!
Let us know what your find out, all the best.

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Let us know what your find out, all the best.
will do. The medical lawyer I spoke to yesterday said not to send any more info over until they send a PFL, and that typically the detailed medical officer review of a medical inadmissibility issue is the last thing they do when everything else is confirmed. They don't want to waste the effort on that analysis if there's some other reason to reject first. It's possible the order of events and checks in this matter is different now since COVID though. It's possible they parked it for medical officer review before doing other checks.

The most recent note in my GCMS report didn't explicitly say language about checking job duties etc and confirming experience the way I've seen it written in other people's notes. But maybe that acceptance is implied because they did write that my CRS score is confirmed as 552, for that to be true they would have had to agree that I got the extra 50 points for a job offer, so maybe the rest of the job/experience eligibility is implied as passed.

the note really more focuses on NRT responses for FBI PCC and RCMP, and reroutes for review required on the statutory question. The statements on points and language are brief. I couldn't tell if it was just accepting at R10 completion level, or accepting in full analysis.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
AOR - 9th May
MED - 30th Jun
Ghost update - 30th July ( changed to submitted)
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed
Hi Mine is also changed to submitted (AOR 8 May) and still its submitted. Did you call them for status?

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi Mine is also changed to submitted
if you call them or raise webform or notes then u will get to know what changes happened to the application.. and the agent told me a back date when these gets set passed .. and mentioned on the same day these 2 got updated in the system... and after few days we are getting these changes ( ghost update) in our application..

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
if you call them or raise webform or notes then u will get to know what changes happened to the application.. and the agent told me a back date when these gets set passed .. and mentioned on the same day these 2 got updated in the system... and after few days we are getting these changes ( ghost update) in our application..
So eligibility is final pass ...I mean by officer? ...When your eligibility passes: date ...may AOR is 8 may

vrajeshpatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Most probably, my eligibility is also passed because i had a ghost up update yesterday with my additional documents status changing to not applicable
Yes bro and we are in the last stage I guess because they passed our security And additional documents came to “not applicable” so I am thinking they Are going to exempt biometrics..! What do you think guys?

Reactions: @@@@

jauhari

Sep 29, 2017
India
if you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
Federal Skilled Worker Program

Thank you.
Has anyone received a ppr or copr after march from india? I am Dec 2019 AOR and my security and criminality check is valid(raised webform and confirmed) and eligibility is reviewed. But I haven't recieved a PPR still. Just got last email on June 2, 2020 that we are still working on your application and no ADR. I am a PNP candidate. What should I do, I am not sure. VFS offices in India are closed(Is that the reason they are not sending PPR's?)