*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

tusharkalra89

Feb 2, 2020
FSW-O
AOR- May 15th
Security: Not started as per a webform from february
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Passed

I just saw a ghost update right now... does that mean security has started or complete? or what?

Reactions: egycan1990

kn604

Oct 12, 2020
@legalfalcon I ordered the GCMS notes. One has 348 pages another one with 241 pages with some pages are blank. Does that mean IRCC working on criminality and security stages of my application?

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I really appreciate it if anyone answers my question.
The recent CoPr process was first receiving a ghost update and then an approval after a couple of days pop up in the profile or it happens at the same time? I mean you see ghost update and when you open the profile, you saw the approval?
I saw a ghost update but still, nothing changed in my profile. Just want to see if I can be hopeful that the next step is approval and CoPr?

My AOR is May 30.

Thanks

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi Everyone,

The recent CoPr process was first receiving a ghost update and then an approval after a couple of days pop up in the profile or it happens at the same time? I mean you see ghost update and when you open the profile, you saw the approval?
I saw a ghost update but still, nothing changed in my profile. Just want to see if I can be hopeful that the next step is approval and CoPr?

My AOR is May 30.

Thanks
I believe it should be progress on your application. Congrats in advance. When did you get the GU?

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My AOR is May 30.

Thanks
I have the same AOR as you but nothing so far yet. Not even a GU, I checked this morning around 10 am but nothing was there! Does your profile show your biometric completion date? Mine shows we do not require your fingerprint and we will contact you if anything changes! Whereas I am bio-exempted but it was never updated!

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hi there, I’m also FSW-O, AOR May 4th, and I got eligibility, medical and info-sharing passed. Criminality and security not started. I think we may witness some progress when the travel restrictions are eased.
What's your VO guys?

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
What is Info Sharing can I ask?? They never mention it to me over the phone, and I always forget to ask!
It's a part of the background check in which information is shared and verified from partner countries. Guess it's not done for all applicants.

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
I have the same AOR as you but nothing so far yet. Not even a GU, I checked this morning around 10 am but nothing was there! Does your profile show your biometric completion date? Mine shows we do not require your fingerprint and we will contact you if anything changes! Whereas I am bio-exempted but it was never updated!
yes, my bio metric changed on October 22, and I was bio exempt too.