+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
If you are inland, you will receive COPR by email. Before your receive COPR, you will be asked to create an account in the PR confirmation portal.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

For outland applicants, they will have submit the passport to get a visa and COPR after PPR.
Many thanks @legalfalcon . So, it's going to be mix and match in terms of COPR straight and COPR after PPR in my case.

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
Anyone from May, April, March is still waiting for CoPR?
Should we have a tracker sheet (like biometric call) or do people still update biometric call sheet?

Reactions: prashantk21

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Anyone from May, April, March is still waiting for CoPR?
Should we have a tracker sheet (like biometric call) or do people still update biometric call sheet?
Tracking biometrics date is not necessary at this time cos there's no pattern. All we know is that almost all applications are delayed at Ontario. Some that gave bio in feb are still waiting while some that gave in Oct have received their COPR. No pattern at all.

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Happy New Year to All.

I have a question in regards to medical . My spouse had her medical done in two parts ( first was the blood work, physical) and after 6 months it was the x ray , I am trying to understand which date will be considered.

the First was in March and the second half was in sept.

The file by the hospital was submitted only in sept.

I am
inland and my medical were done in March i am still waiting for my spouse to complete the biometric I am not sure how long it is going to take . Are inlands being asked to do medical again ?

Leojeff

Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys, happy 2021!

I'm with y'all, just waiting on new updates.
That's my timeline:
CEC - inland

AOR 5.22
MedPass 7.15
Bio Completed 11.09
Background check: Pending
Eligibility: Pending

1.5.2021 - Called IRCC earlier today and they told me everything, including security is passed except criminality...

Anyone on the same boat?
Cheers

Punsy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys, happy 2021!

I'm with y'all, just waiting on new updates.
That's my timeline:
CEC - inland

AOR 5.22
MedPass 7.15
Bio Completed 11.09
Background check: Pending
Eligibility: Pending

1.5.2021 - Called IRCC earlier today and they told me everything, including security is passed except criminality...

Anyone on the same boat?
Cheers
AOR MAY 12 everything is same! VO Ottawa still waiting.

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
May 16th AOR, FSW-O.
Just got my GCMS notes today. Eligibility is passed by the Case processing agent, but security and criminality have not even been started -_- and the last update is from August 2020 !!!! Looks like it's gonna be a looong wait :(

AJ199101

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Happy New Year to All.

I have a question in regards to medical . My spouse had her medical done in two parts ( first was the blood work, physical) and after 6 months it was the x ray , I am trying to understand which date will be considered.

the First was in March and the second half was in sept.

The file by the hospital was submitted only in sept.

I am
inland and my medical were done in March i am still waiting for my spouse to complete the biometric I am not sure how long it is going to take . Are inlands being asked to do medical again ?
Anybody has any idea about this ?