Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: DC6185
Assigned By: DC6185
Due Date: 2020/08/27 (This is the only latest date I can see in the entire notes system) Does this mean that CIC was supposed to finalize the application by that date?

Waiting for BIOMETRICS CALL from Service Canada for quite some time. AOR May 6, 2020. Thank you!

The due date is a system generated date to remind the officer that the application is pending. Mist applications keep pending way past the due date and some are processed and finalised before the due date.

As per page 2, your eligibility is passed. See the last 2-5 pages to read the detailed note on eligibility and see if it is conclusively passed.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes @legalfalcon
GCMS notes came in.
The 1st page shows -
Updated by : DC6185
Primary Office: CPC - Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress

The 2nd page shows -
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: DC6185
Assigned By: DC6185
Due Date: 2020/08/27 (This is the only latest date I can see in the entire notes system) Does this mean that CIC was supposed to finalize the application by that date?

Waiting for BIOMETRICS CALL from Service Canada for quite some time. AOR May 6, 2020. Thank you!
Hi, what is the status on security on the 2nd page, it was not mentioned in your post. You will see due dates for many activities in the file, they serve as a reminder but aren't always strictly adhered to.

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
AOR: May 5th. FSW outland application currently residing in the USA. Just received the GCMS notes and here is the progress.

VO: Ottawa
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Hi. If you may please let me know how long did it take for your GCMS notes to be released? I applied a month back, but haven't heard back yet

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
BOWP is not conditional on LIMIA or your employer. If you have less then 4 months remaining, then immediately apply for BOWP. Once you WP expires, you cannot work any longer.

With a BOPW, you can work for any employer.
@legalfalcon, Thank you for your reply. I tried to apply for BOWP today.
However, CIC website says that, to qualify for BOWP, I must have applied for PR as follows; "provincial nominee class (PNC), for applicants for whom there are no employer restrictions on nominations".
But, I was nominated with a employer-specific work permit. Meanwhile, my work permit support letter for provincial nominee says that this letter is to facilitate the issuance of an LMIA-exempt work permit. Would you advise if I can still apply for the same BOWP?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
The due date is a system generated date to remind the officer that the application is pending. Mist applications keep pending way past the due date and some are processed and finalised before the due date.

As per page 2, your eligibility is passed. See the last 2-5 pages to read the detailed note on eligibility and see if it is conclusively passed.
Thank you. Case Analyst mentioned 'recommended passed'. Below is officer review -

OFFICER REVIEW-APPLICATION FOSS/GCMS NAI FAMILY COMPOSITION: Single (NO declared marriages/cl partners/children) Identity established via provided documents ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1 ELIGIBILITY****** Canadian Work Experience -Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment, language test results and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations. PA has been employed with ***. Job duties are consistent with academic credentials and declared NOC ****, no concerns. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ -PASSED *****ADMISSIBILITY*****Based on information provided of last 10 years: No 35 or A37 concerns CRIMINALITY: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No A36 concerns PA: PASSED, NRT-AII required PCs/RCMP Screening MEDICAL: PASSED RPRF: PAID

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi, what is the status on security on the 2nd page, it was not mentioned in your post. You will see due dates for many activities in the file, they serve as a reminder but aren't always strictly adhered to.
Hi, pasting the exact section as it is. The security item is blank.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress Other Reqs:
Final:

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you. Case Analyst mentioned 'recommended passed'. Below is officer review -

OFFICER REVIEW-APPLICATION FOSS/GCMS NAI FAMILY COMPOSITION: Single (NO declared marriages/cl partners/children) Identity established via provided documents ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R87.1 ELIGIBILITY****** Canadian Work Experience -Following review of the application, FOSS history, employment, language test results and upon analysis - I am satisfied on balance of probabilities the PA meets eligibility requirements of CEC Section R87.1 of the Regulations. PA has been employed with ***. Job duties are consistent with academic credentials and declared NOC ****, no concerns. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R87.1 A11.2 Met Selection EE Econ -PASSED *****ADMISSIBILITY*****Based on information provided of last 10 years: No 35 or A37 concerns CRIMINALITY: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No A36 concerns PA: PASSED, NRT-AII required PCs/RCMP Screening MEDICAL: PASSED RPRF: PAID
I have the exact thing... But based on call. I got to know that all steps are passed. You should talk to agent and get latest update.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Based on this note, your eligibility is conclusively passed. So no need to worry. Most likely your security should be in progress, or even passed. What is the date of the officer's note?

For most applicants security is done within 3-7 weeks. If your security is blank, on page 2 of your GCMS notes then it means that it is either in progress or passed. Security screening details are always redacted in the GCMS notes and you will see s15 on the top right of the page where the security is. To read on s15 see https://bit.ly/3jvbiZO

To read on security screening and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/3ouIwfG

If your security has started, you will have 2-4 security activities in the GCMS notes. See my previous post on this to compare yours #4,803

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi, pasting the exact section as it is. The security item is blank.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress Other Reqs:
Final:
Hi. Perfect, that's excellent. Security is blank and is infact a good thing as it signifies that it's either in progress or even completed. Most security checks are done within 1 month. So, what you can do next is follow up using a web form after some time and inquire about security and if the response comes back as valid then it signifies it's completed. If you are inland or have a friend/relative in Canada then you can also request your Gcms Notes from CBSA for free/$5 and it will have more info about security vs a Gcms Notes from IRCC.