+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just checked my account online, it was showing updated/read messages. Once I opened, all the information was exactly the same as before (provided below), so was it a ghost update?

My AOR is May 30th, 2020. CEC Inland.

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Let me know what do you guys think!

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Just checked my account online, it was showing updated/read messages. Once I opened, all the information was exactly the same as before (provided below), so was it a ghost update?

My AOR is May 30th, 2020. CEC Inland.

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Let me know what do you guys think!
Same for me, And it happened on Friday as well. But both times I had great difficulty in logging in, I kept getting Bad Gateway error (With many others facing the same thing). Which makes me believe that it was a system glitch instead of a Ghost Update i.e. movement in the process. But I could be wrong.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,

Please advise on below -

I had no access to phone for 24 hrs and during these 24 hrs I got call fro Service Canada twice (most likely for setting up my biometric appointment).

I don't know what to do now as I missed call twice from Service canada. Does anyone know if they will call 3rd time or I need to act here and how ?

Appreciate quick response.

Thank you.

My AOR: 2nd June 2020 (Inland)
If you missed the call, you need not worry and Service Canada will call you again.

If you do not receive a call in the next 2-5 days, send a webform and you can also try calling service Canada, the office located closest to you.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi Guys, just want to update my status. My application has been approved and it shows COPR info in my online profile. I am waiting for the official COPR email. My timeline is my signature.
congrats to your CoPR. When was your bio updated?

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
If you missed the call, you need not worry and Service Canada will call you again.

If you do not receive a call in the next 2-5 days, send a webform and you can also try calling service Canada, the office located closest to you.
Thank you @legalfalcon. I already called Service Canada but they had no details about any biometric appointments scheduled for PR inland candidates. Also I raised Webform. Hoping to get response or call from SC soon.

Reactions: legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Guys,

Please advise on below -

I had no access to phone for 24 hrs and during these 24 hrs I got call fro Service Canada twice (most likely for setting up my biometric appointment).

I don't know what to do now as I missed call twice from Service canada. Does anyone know if they will call 3rd time or I need to act here and how ?

Appreciate quick response.

Thank you.

My AOR: 2nd June 2020 (Inland)
Not to worry they will try you again, see this message from IRCC

Sam1689

Oct 20, 2020
AOR: May 15th
Medical Update: June 9th
Additional Document asked: To pay the extra differential fee on July 17th and uploaded the receipt on July 17th
No updates since then.
Inland application.
Biometric submitted for work permit in January. Status shows you don't have given your fingerprints.

Is it due to the additional documents notification? Does that delay the process?

Is it too late to apply for GCMS note?

mohitbha

Apr 10, 2020
@legalfalcon , Need one advice. my spouse is on Open Work Permit and her WP is about to expire in December and WP extension is already in progress. At the same time our PR application is also in progress where I am the primary applicant. Do I need to take any action here? And should we apply for her BOWP?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Need one advice. my spouse is on Open Work Permit and her WP is about to expire in December and WP extension is already in progress. At the same time our PR application is also in progress where I am the primary applicant. Do I need to take any action here? And should we apply for her BOWP?

The BOPW is only for the principle applicant. For the dependent spouse you can only apply for an extension, which you have.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

If your WP is expiring, then you can apply for a BOPW see the link above for the criteria.