+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Osamasam0346

Oct 6, 2020
Can any one of u help

I have a review required for triage by Program assistant to Officer

all other requirements are met

I am May 08 2020 AOR with PNP nomination

FYI i got GU after ordering of GCMS (31 Aug 2020 and GU was on 27 September 2020)

The case analyst has recommended my case to officer and asked him to review the overall case

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
just got biometrics call -

my AOR May 2nd
biometrics appointment October 15th (the first available date she could offer me, they are filling up quick)
my location - downtown toronto
biometrics location - college st SC in downtown toronto

She said they just started making calls for downtown, her list started with a feb applicant. The only downtown location they can book downtown residents to is college st and it's booking up fast, I took the earliest time and date she offered.

At that SC there's only 1 desk (as others have mentioned) and 15 min appointments. Don't join the queue of people outside, go straight to the security guard at the door.

Have to bring a mask, pport, and a hard copy of the BIL letter (must be hard copy) so I'm glad I didn't get a next day appointment after all, because I have no easy access to a printer... gotta go to staples or find a friend with a printer.

Reactions: asdfghj and jpshya

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
just got biometrics call -

my AOR May 2nd
biometrics appointment October 15th (the first available date she could offer me, they are filling up quick)
my location - downtown toronto
biometrics location - college st SC in downtown toronto

She said they just started making calls for downtown, her list started with a feb applicant. The only downtown location they can book downtown residents to is college st and it's booking up fast, I took the earliest time and date she offered.

At that SC there's only 1 desk (as others have mentioned) and 15 min appointments. Don't join the queue of people outside, go straight to the security guard at the door.

Have to bring a mask, pport, and a hard copy of the BIL letter (must be hard copy) so I'm glad I didn't get a next day appointment after all, because I have no easy access to a printer... gotta go to staples or find a friend with a printer.
Good to know!!

Ully Anne

Jan 23, 2019
Hey guys! My AOR is May 7th, got Biometrics call last Thursday (private number) and got my biometrics done today (October 6th). They called both my husband and I (different times, but same day). Already got updated on my cic profile.

Reactions: kish2020

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys! My AOR is May 7th, got Biometrics call last Thursday (private number) and got my biometrics done today (October 6th). They called both my husband and I (different times, but same day). Already got updated on my cic profile.
Which location ?

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
just now got a call from service canada from unknown number. appointment october 13th morning.
AOR may 08
cec( dependant)( mississauga)
appointment given for me only, when i asked about my husbands appointment she said she don't have his name on her list.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
just now got a call from service canada from unknown number. appointment october 13th morning.
AOR may 08
cec( dependant)( mississauga)
appointment given for me only, when i asked about my husbands appointment she said she don't have his name on her list.
How come are you guys getting PRs... I am here waiting since April 2020 with no updates, AOR Nov 2019... Everything passed...
Happy for you but salty with IRCC

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi folks, just got GCMS note this morning. It said the date request: Sep 28 (I submitted the request on Sep 4). Does it mean that the GCMS note shows all the info up to Sep 28? I have this question because I saw the case analyst's note said on Aug 28 "Review required" and eligibility: Appears Met. There is no other note from any Officer on eligibility. If Sep 28 is really the date the GCMS note was generated, it means my case has not been touched since Aug 28.