+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Good morning,
My AOR is May 6 and the expected date, according to the IRCC website, is Nov 6. I dont need to submit biometrics and my eligibility is recommended passed. I wonder if I will be able to receive PPR until end of november. Do you have any idea based on your experiences/views?

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Good morning,
My AOR is May 6 and the expected date, according to the IRCC website, is Nov 6. I dont need to submit biometrics and my eligibility is recommended passed. I wonder if I will be able to receive PPR until end of november. Do you have any idea based on your experiences/views?
Hi @Mzt2020,
I am not sure about other experiences on this group but my AOR is Nov 2019, Eligibility is passed since April 2020 and I am still waiting.
Take care.

Reactions: Mzt2020

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi @Mzt2020,
I am not sure about other experiences on this group but my AOR is Nov 2019, Eligibility is passed since April 2020 and I am still waiting.
Take care.
OMG! You have been waiting for PPR since April2020. It is hard. Are you an inland CEC candidate? The IRCC officer told me over the phone to not trust anymore in the progress bar. I hope to receive before the end of the year but I am not sure it is realistic anymore.
Good luck with your process!

Reactions: Bilybongosky

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
OMG! You have been waiting for PPR since April2020. It is hard. Are you an inland CEC candidate? The IRCC officer told me over the phone to not trust anymore in the progress bar. I hope to receive before the end of the year but I am not sure it is realistic anymore.
Good luck with your process!
I am, yes - CEC, inland, currently living in Alberta.
Yes, my bar is showing 100% complete since May 9th, 2020 unfortunately :(.
Good luck to you too!

LittleRain

Jan 8, 2020
My AOR is May 26, I have submitted biometrics in the past ten years so does this mean I will not receive calls from service Ontario?
My Biometrics section still shows "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, there! Do you know how long does it take for them to call main applicant for biometric after dependent applicant receives the call for appointment.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, what to expect next? My AOR is May 30th, 2020. CEC Inland.

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Progress bar shows 75% complete. Thank you!

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Biometrics submitted today in downtown Toronto, populated in website 15 mins later. AOR May 2nd.

now we wait... either I get COPR or I get a medical PFL and I will know that the officer comment of "medical: Passed" was in error. Medical assessment section still says in progress.

lawyer had mentioned medical PFL (if they do it) is the very last thing they will do as they look for all other reasons to reject first. But she was surprised by the officer note in gcms and said maybe they won't do PFL after all...

good luck to all the other downtowners with earlier AORs still waiting for the call. I know I'm super privileged to have got an early call, feel a little guilty about it to be honest...

Reactions: rharikumar17

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Good morning.
I called IRCC yesterday and I was told that my eligibility was now passed (she told me the decision had been made few hours before my call).
She also said that in 24h the IRCC portal would be updated. I believe that, based on this forum, IRCC do not change the eligibility status until the CoPR phase. Is there any chance to get the PPR email before the end of year?

Preeti855

Aug 12, 2020
received SC call for biometrics appointment just now at 6.45 PM.
AOR -May 19th. Scarborough. Appointment is on 3rd Nov

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Good morning.
I called IRCC yesterday and I was told that my eligibility was now passed (she told me the decision had been made few hours before my call).
She also said that in 24h the IRCC portal would be updated. I believe that, based on this forum, IRCC do not change the eligibility status until the CoPR phase. Is there any chance to get the PPR email before the end of year?
From what I heard from different group is, there wont be PPR for inlands, they are directly issuing CoPR and using that we will apply for PR card.

Reactions: Mzt2020

prisonmike

Dec 9, 2019
FSW-Outland

AOR: May 15th

Current status per GCMS notes:

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

Guess need to wait for some time for security and criminality to start..

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

Please advise on below -

I had no access to phone for 24 hrs and during these 24 hrs I got call fro Service Canada twice (most likely for setting up my biometric appointment).

I don't know what to do now as I missed call twice from Service canada. Does anyone know if they will call 3rd time or I need to act here and how ?

Appreciate quick response.

Thank you.

My AOR: 2nd June 2020 (Inland)