+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone got eligibility passed who have AOR near to May 27th as my medical passed and biometrics request came in July 15th since then they are just reviewing the eligibility and criminality, no updated, generated webform recently and got reply it’s still in process. Anyone in same situation?
Buddy best way to get accurate info on your file is ordering GCMS if you have patience to wait for atleast 3weeks to recieve the data file from IRCC.Through calls and webforms its not accurate not every agent you talk to will provide you clear info so it depends on ur luck if the agent attended you is friendly enough with soo much patience after taking 100s of calls he will try to provide u clear info..But better order GCMS google it by ordering GCMS for PR u will see the IRCC website link in the results and from there u can order if you are inland free of cost if not CAD$5

Reactions: felix-m

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Buddy best way to get accurate info on your file is ordering GCMS if you have patience to wait for atleast 3weeks to recieve the data file from IRCC.Through calls and webforms its not accurate not every agent you talk to will provide you clear info so it depends on ur luck if the agent attended you is friendly enough with soo much patience after taking 100s of calls he will try to provide u clear info..But better order GCMS google it by ordering GCMS for PR u will see the IRCC website link in the results and from there u can order if you are inland free of cost if not CAD$5
I have already ordered and it will be take time, it’s only been 17 days I requested it. And I have ordered from https://www.applygcms.com/. I hope it’s safe.

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Anyone got eligibility passed who have AOR near to May 27th as my medical passed and biometrics request came in July 15th since then they are just reviewing the eligibility and criminality, no updated, generated webform recently and got reply it’s still in process. Anyone in same situation?
I’m in exactly the same situation with AOR May 25. My eligibility is recommended passed (told by an agent over the phone), but not fully passed yet, still in progress. Medical passed and BIL on July 15 and criminal checks still in progress too.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I’m in exactly the same situation with AOR May 25. My eligibility is recommended passed (told by an agent over the phone), but not fully passed yet, still in progress. Medical passed and BIL on July 15 and criminal checks still in progress too.
Oh that’s good Atleast it’s recommended passed. I will call agent too as soon as get free from work. But keep updated if uh get any information other than this as we are nearly on same AOR

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I am in a similar situation. My AOR is May 6th. I dont need to provide biometrics anymore but I am still waiting my IRCC webpage to be updated. They are also reviewing the eligibility and criminality. Depending on the IRCC officer that answers your call, you may have a different level of information regarding your file. Last time I checked my eligibility was 'recommended pass' but I dont see on the IRCC portal. Best way is indeed the GCMS notes.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I am in a similar situation. My AOR is May 6th. I dont need to provide biometrics anymore but I am still waiting my IRCC webpage to be updated. They are also reviewing the eligibility and criminality. Depending on the IRCC officer that answers your call, you may have a different level of information regarding your file. Last time I checked my eligibility was 'recommended pass' but I dont see on the IRCC portal. Best way is indeed the GCMS notes.
Yes I ordered already, let’s see what it will say. For now I have talked to the agent, she was quite good and friendly too, and told me I have passed the eligibility and criminality is in process.

Reactions: mlj1992 and Mzt2020

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
Has anyone requested gcms notes recently, I requested on 10th September (21 days) and have not received yet! I have my biometrics done for temporary residence still biometrics section says that we have not received your biometrics!

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
How long did it take to receive your gcms notes?

Hey Guys I just now received my 2nd GCMS notes:

AOR May 12th, 2020
Medical Passed on June 6th, 2020
CEC Inland applicant

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/08/05 17:16:01
Created By: GB01592
Updated Date: 2020/08/05 17:16:34
Updated By: GBO1592 Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text
Officer review. Eligibility passed. Lost 5 CRS points for client age. No concerns Required police certificates NRT, no concerns. Integrated search completed — no adverse info found. Criminality pending only Biometrics. All other requirements met. Approval pending Biometrics.

NOTES: 2
Created Date
: 2020/08/04 15:10:56
Created By: CP22392
Updated Date: 2020/08/04 15:11:09
Updated By: CP22392 Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:

Case Analyst: RecommendPass Lock-in Date: 2020-05-12 ********** EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ANALYST

RECOMMENDATION
: RecommendPass A11.2: Appears Met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

@legalfalcon: Can you please shed some light on my latest GCMS notes? What is the next step after giving biometrics?

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I dont know mine is AOR 12 May I am confused on what strategy they're proceeding ? I live in Scarborough ON. :(
Same here. It’s so annoying. It doesn’t seem like they are following any rule to call us, it’s just random