+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Re "review of eligibility", what is your guys' status right now? Does it immediately become "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" after AOR or after a while?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
When i applied i was never asked for the police clearance in the list of documents required to upload. Is there a reason why? May be because i came to canada before i turned 18?
If you re referring to RCMP PCC, then there is no window to upload it. You will be asked for a Canadian PCC later in the application process. As per IRCC:

• Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

Reactions: cecapplication

hemanth1991

Mar 4, 2020
Hi Friends,
I received ITA today. my IELTS score report will expire on 7th july. Due to delays in PCC processing I may not be able to submit my application before 7th july. I am yet to apply for certificate on saturday. Can I submit my application before my ielts report expire and later submit PCC using webform. please suggest.Thanks

mohitbha

Apr 10, 2020
Hi Friends,
I received my AOR on May-8th. I gave my upfront Medical Exam Information Sheet , at the time of application submission. By when can I expect any communication from IRCC for doing Biometric ?

And, will there be any issue if "Personal History" sections of the application is complete but not exactly in descending order?

Last edited:

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I finally got my medical done today and just reviewing everything before I submit and have a couple of small silly questions.

1) They told me I should receive a copy of my medical results in 2-5 days. I don't have to wait until I receive my medical results do I? I have the form they gave me with my details on stating a I had an upfront medical.

2) In the document checklist section it says "Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)". I know it's expecting me to upload all my stamped pages from the travel history I filled out. However I got a new passport in March this year. Should I just upload my new one (which has no pages stamped) or shall I upload my old one as well showing the stamps for travel history?
Can I ask how the process was to get the medical? I recieved an ITA yesterday and want to make arrangements as soon as possible. Did you have any issues given the whole COVID-19 situation?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Can I ask how the process was to get the medical? I recieved an ITA yesterday and want to make arrangements as soon as possible. Did you have any issues given the whole COVID-19 situation?
I did mine in april last week using visadoctor website..google it and they are doing it without any issues..they will ask you to fill a form with your basic identity info which will be passport and u will get a confirmation email about the closest available date based on your prefernce given during filing the application for appointment.Its almost a single step process for booking appointment and if you dont have any hardcopy of your passport photo just send your digital copy of recent photo of yours and they will attach it to your final confirmation list that you will recieve after the medicals is done.They wont give you results it goes directly to IRCC with your passport info on it.They will handover 2 sheets one having details about the tests you have got for immigaration purposes which also shows your photo(if you send them digital copy or handed over hardcopy when you attend the testing) and the other sheet saying that you have got the upfront medicals checked and your identity details with the doctor sign on it.these are the two sheets you need to upload.that set...

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I did mine in april last week using visadoctor website..google it and they are doing it without any issues..they will ask you to fill a form with your basic identity info which will be passport and u will get a confirmation email about the closest available date based on your prefernce given during filing the application for appointment.Its almost a single step process for booking appointment and if you dont have any hardcopy of your passport photo just send your digital copy of recent photo of yours and they will attach it to your final confirmation list that you will recieve after the medicals is done.They wont give you results it goes directly to IRCC with your passport info on it.They will handover 2 sheets one having details about the tests you have got for immigaration purposes which also shows your photo(if you send them digital copy or handed over hardcopy when you attend the testing) and the other sheet saying that you have got the upfront medicals checked and your identity details with the doctor sign on it.these are the two sheets you need to upload.that set...
Thanks for getting back- this is really helpful information. Thanks!

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Also, I am currently living with my common-law partner in the UK (who is a dual citizen of the UK & Canada). As she's a Canadian citizen who grew up in Canada she has countless family members there (and as I understand it this will not change my CRS score) and whilst she is technically moving with me to Canada it again wouldn't change my score. So do I want to include these things in my application? Or should I just say that she's not accompanying me and ignore any further questions regarding her?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon I have been getting different answers from different people for this question. My CRS score is 453 and I got ITA on May 1st CEC draw (cut off was 452), I haven't submitted eAPR yet, as I am still working on some documents. However, on May 20th, I lost 10 points due to birthday (44 yrs). Does that matter now? Will it be a problem when I submit eApr?

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Friends,
I received my AOR on May-8th. I gave my upfront Medical Exam Information Sheet , at the time of application submission. By when can I expect any communication from IRCC for doing Biometric ?

And, will there be any issue if "Personal History" sections of the application is complete but not exactly in descending order?
Mine is same AOR : 8th May 2020

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Did you receive your BIL (Biometric Information Letter)?
no nothing...As per the people here it seems BIL will be around the same time as that of medical pass and current trend shows AOR march 2020 got medical passed in may 2020. So at least till jun end there are no expectations.

May 27, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
19-05-2020
Med's Request
04-05-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
If you pay the fee now, you will be saving some time. But if your want to wait for IRCC to request you to pay the fee difference, you can do that too. Either way, it won't matter.
Thanks for the information.
I have submitted the receipt of the difference payment through Webform and explained that eAPR was submitted on 19th May 2020 and I checked my email later to submission date (which is a fact). I hope now they will revert with the confirmation.

My Questions:
a) Would I be receiving any request again for difference payment in MyAccount after submission of receipt through webform?
b) I have added LOE in the "client optional information" section, Would they be replacing any of the documents that are already uploaded in eAPR?
c) Approx. how much time does it take to get the status of start of processing?

Thanks in advance.