+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

infospark

Jun 20, 2020
Correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I understand is your GCMS notes will be dated as of requested date. So if you requested notes on your AOR date, you won’t see any notes/movement except for the info that you submitted your PR application. That’s why people are suggesting to request notes 3-4 months after AOR. There you’ll see if there’s progress in your application or not.
I'm not from India but i applied for GCMS notes 40 days ago and my AOR is 19th May. (It takes time to get it so i thought there is no harm in making a request early).
ok. Thanks .lets just see what comes in your gcms notes?
i hope there will be some valuable info.
The main point is that there is no one from outland applicants of MAY and APRIL who got MEP and bio letter ??

Reactions: ChessGirl

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I understand is your GCMS notes will be dated as of requested date. So if you requested notes on your AOR date, you won’t see any notes/movement except for the info that you submitted your PR application. That’s why people are suggesting to request notes 3-4 months after AOR. There you’ll see if there’s progress in your application or not.
Oh, I had no idea about the suggestion of waiting 3-4 months. I thought that anytime i get an update on my application it will be reflected on the GCMS notes. I will confirm with website where i applied from.

Thank you.

Pratikkalani

Apr 25, 2014
They picked up my biometrics, which I did for my Visitor extension, but in the biometrics section it still says "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." And on my application it says your action required. Is it a system error, or I still have to give biometrics?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Correct, GCMS notes are usually generated around the time the request is made and not when they are delivered. Around 3-4 months after AOR will take, on average, the application to the Eligibility Review stage which is the most important stage. Around then will be a good time to review the GCMS file. Requesting soon after AOR may not yield much insight. It takes 1 to 1.5 months just to get to the R10 stage after AOR.

Reactions: ChessGirl

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Correct, GCMS notes are usually generated around the time the request is made and not when they are delivered. Around 3-4 months after AOR will take, on average, the application to the Eligibility Review stage which is the most important stage. Around then will be a good time to review the GCMS file. Requesting soon after AOR may not yield much insight. It takes 1 to 1.5 months just to get to the R10 stage after AOR.
Thank you for this information.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Can someone tell when does eligibility starts? After MEP? TIA
R10 completeness check, medical and biometric results usually happen around the same time. The next step is Eligibility Review which happens in 2 stages.

rizzipir

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
R10 completeness check, medical and biometric results usually happen around the same time. The next step is Eligibility Review which happens in 2 stages.
So R10 is done before MEP & BIO?then eligibility? And do you knw how long usually it takes for eligibility to get passed or valid?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
So R10 is done before MEP & BIO?then eligibility? And do you knw how long usually it takes for eligibility to get passed or valid?
After AOR, R10 is the next stage.

1st stage of Eligibility Review could take a month and the 2nd stage 1-3 months. Every applicants situation is different so the timelines can vary. Once Eligibility is passed then Security screening will happen.

Reactions: rizzipir

suma17

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Can anyone guide me will the below resposibilities will fall under NOC 2174.

Code, develop and build authorable, reusable custom components, templates, content fragment,
OSGI component service modules and testing, debugging at all levels including unit, system,
integration and performance testing using AEM technical stack framework.
 Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality
standards through code and design reviews.
 Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the
design and implementation.
 Follow Agile and Scrum methodologies for rapid development and high-quality products.
Responsible from scratch development to till go-live activities.
 Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and
permanent technical solutions.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hey Hi...May 8, AOR : Medical passed and BIL letter 30 June . I thought we will not get any mail for medicals.
I go two mails:
1. "We sent you a message about your application" on 30th
2. "We updated your application status " on 1st july

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey Hi...May 8, AOR : Medical passed and BIL letter 30 June . I thought we will not get any mail for medicals.
I go two mails:
1. "We sent you a message about your application" on 30th
2. "We updated your application status " on 1st july
You are likely at the start of the Eligibility Review stage now. R10, Medical and BIL usually happen around the same and then comes the most important stage of Eligibility Review; all the best.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
@legalfalcon - Can you please confirm if we shall submit a webform to update IRCC if we change a job after AOR ? I am a CEC Outland candidate
My lawyer asked me to inform incase of my job changes, position or hours drastically changes. She pointed that experience will count till the date of ITA but still we have to let them know a out this changes